Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve weaponised the Hillsborough disaster. Any slight criticism of them and they whip out the Hillsborough defence. An utterly crass support who every year treat the date of the tragedy like some sort of celebration, Bradford and Rangers do memorial with a bit of dignity and respect. Can’t wait till the Hillsborough guilt wears off.

It’s the most disrespectful part of the whole episode. To use a tragedy as a weapon & that’s what they accuse opposing fans of without the slightest of irony.

After jibbing in in Athens
And jibbing in Paris (pronounce paree)
After killings fans at Heysel
And people with concrete

They were wanking into fountains
Wankers in Istanbul
Always are the victims
Fucking Liverpool

Allez allez allez etc...

Have to fudge some pronunciation for rhyming sake but it fits, flows, and doesn't mention Hillsborough.
Given that people died at Heysel, that's still offensive.

If a friend or family member of yours had died, would you really want some fans singing about it, just to wind up another football club?

Oh yeah. I mean it’s not like loads of have supported the HJC over the years, or Everton fans lost friends and family that day. A minority of idiots make Hillsborough jokes but they always get shot down. Most of us have no time for that sort of thing.

Fuck off, if you don’t know why it’s sung you don’t know of our history with these odious rats.

It’s not even a recent issue, they have been vile,violent, lawless bastards for as long as I can remember and I’m 72 !!
I am 77 this year and you are spot on.

If I'm not mistaken I think this song was first sung to them by the rags. I could be wrong of course. The first time I ever heard us sing it was in the 5-0 game. This was when that scum booed Ederson when he was lying with half his face ripped open, being given oxygen after being booted in the face by Mane. They did this to try and make out he was faking it and influence not getting Mane sent off. There was real anger that day and that's the first time I heard us sing it.

Regarding that club and fanbase in my opinion nothing is off the table. They have created that mindset amongst our fans and probably fans of other clubs by their constant criminal and lowlife behaviour. If the football authorities and police did something about it then fair enough, but they don't. If the media called them out on it then fair enough, but they don't. If their own club condemned it and apologised and did something about it, fair enough, but they don't. Now there is only so many times people can keep getting slapped in the face and taken the piss out of before deciding to hit back. That's human nature. We can give it all the "Two wrongs don't make a right/we don't have to stoop to their behaviour" speeches until the cows come home. Everybody know it but if a bully is allowed to carry on bullying with impunity then fuck it the rules go out of the window. There is only so many times you can turn the other cheek.

If they think that song is about Hillsborough and it upsets them so much how about we sing one that's true, about Heysel? 39 victims never going home, definitely your fault it's time to fucking own." Now I consider that worse than the Always the victims song, but they can't have it all ways, we're not the Liverpool Echo.

No, time and time again we've done the right thing, showed respect and bent over backwards for that club, only to have it thrown back in our faces. There's no more fucks to give except fuck them.
They really are a shit fanbase - they could never be loyal fans in bad times - like our fans have been.

Here are some typical posts from the entitled fuckers - on the match-thread FFS:

Quote from: Adeemo on April 1, 2023, 02:35:59 pm
Decided to power wash the patio rather than watch the match, correct decision.

I cleaned the fishpond.

There are loads like that - some fanbase

They’ve weaponised the Hillsborough disaster. Any slight criticism of them and they whip out the Hillsborough defence. An utterly crass support who every year treat the date of the tragedy like some sort of celebration, Bradford and Rangers do memorial with a bit of dignity and respect. Can’t wait till the Hillsborough guilt wears off.
But show no respect for the Heysel victims by having a parade through their Cess Pool on the aniversary day. Have LFC ever apologised for that Faux Pas? I am disgusted with those in charge at MCFC for constantly sucking up to those Feral Bus Wrecking Twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.