Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will get a free pass Klopp for what he has done in previous years at Liverpool. However questions need to be asked about what’s going on at Liverpool and I don’t see any pundits calling it out. They’ve spent on attacking players in the summer and also the winter transfer window, they have Jota who yes is coming back from injury but hasn’t scored a goal in nearly 12 months. They gave the wrong player a new contract in Salah and let Mane go.Nunez who they outlaid big money on isn’t even trusted to start and is seen as some type of impact player.

Their midfield is awful, as soon as I saw their three in the middle of the park I was confident City would win. They’ve lost that ability to work hard without the ball and peg teams in their final third. The confidence of players who have done so well for them in the last five years such as Alexander-Arnold and Van Dyjk has evaporated away.

All in all this comes down to the manager, why did he naively go to City playing so open when they’ve only won three games away from home all season? Why has he stockpiled all those players who can play across the front three when there is nothing behind them to make them difficult to beat?

There seems to be an acceptance of this defeat by their fans and media lackeys by pointing at Rodri being sent off. The ref was letting the physical stuff go, Fabinho could have easily walked for some of the challenges he was putting in, how many times in the past have their players got away with it most notably Milner and Fabinho in the games we played them last season?

What’s the plan at Liverpool? Are they going back to what they were since the Premier league was created, a team that occasionally gets up for the big games but never competes for the big trophies?
I wonder if years of trying to compete with us and for the most part coming off second best has had a motivational factor for them. Klopps insistence that they can’t compete with us and the fact they watched us purchase the best number 9 in the world has eroded that motivation even further. Then the club announce their owners arnt particularly interested in carrying on by putting it up for sale. Mane leaves, and their midfield relies on a 90 year old Milner and an amateur in Elliot. I think they have regressed big time and I don’t see it changing unless a fresh approach and idea is implemented. Long may it continue!

I think they have regressed big time
I think the rot set in after there they got the title a few years back. Almost as if they were saying to themselves 'We're back. The good old days are returning. We only have to turn up and the game is ours.' Relying on past glories to carry this mythical reputation of being the best of the best.

The more they tell themselves they are the bestest club in the whole world the more they believe it. They come across as so arrogant they believe it is an affront to win a game against them, that all clubs should just surrender to them the moment the match kicks off. And judging by the posts on RAWK I would suggest that both Bingo and the sycophantic media in this country planted these delusions into their collective heads, and have continued to cultivate these seedlings since. Knowing they will grow to be the inbred, neurotic, unhinged proles they have become.

But show no respect for the Heysel victims by having a parade through their Cess Pool on the aniversary day. Have LFC ever apologised for that Faux Pas? I am disgusted with those in charge at MCFC for constantly sucking up to those Feral Bus Wrecking Twats.
You don't have to apologise when you've got the entire press acting as your PR team.

Good god what a load of annoying wankers, and I include the city fans.
I must admit, it's not for me, watching people watching the game from a basement bedroom.

Although I do watch some of them the day after if the scum or Liverpool get stuffed just too see them cry like babies. Than anfield agenda bloke needs to take a break though, he'll end up sectioned if he's not careful.

I must admit, it's not for me, watching people watching the game from a basement bedroom.

Although I do watch some of them the day after if the scum or Liverpool get stuffed just too see them cry like babies. Than anfield agenda bloke needs to take a break though, he'll end up sectioned if he's not careful.

It's HIS club, OK he's from Dublin and has never seen klanfield but it's HIS club.

What many of these youtuber grifters have in common is they live nowhere near the action, now they are realising that the teams they picked to piggybag and earn easy money aren't successful anymore and they backed losers.

That fat wart fake scouser will be wearing an abba afro next season supporting arsenal.

Last edited:

Don't think so he is earning a nice income from what he does and you are clearly contributing to his finances clicking on his channel.

Don't think so he is earning a nice income from what he does and you are clearly contributing to his finances clicking on his channel.
shit i didnt even think about that!! I just watch for the laugh!

* Hangs head in shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.