Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is brilliant. Not only does he totally contradict his own post, he even talks about titles we have yet to win! Staggeringly oblivious.
View attachment 73925
Ha ha. I can't even remember anything regarding their one title, ask any other fan about one of ours and 99.9% of them will say the agueroooo moment. The other 0.1% will say the villa title game :-)

Ha ha. I can't even remember anything regarding their one title, ask any other fan about one of ours and 99.9% of them will say the agueroooo moment. The other 0.1% will say the villa title game :-)
The asterisk. They’ll remember the asterisk.

1. Liverpool*
2. Manchester City

*not a real one ‘cos of Covid.

We gave them a guard of honour when they won it and walked out at the Etihad. We then absolutely walloped them 4 nil, their attempts at a new footballing dynasty they proclaimed when they won the league was pretty pathetic.

We gave them a guard of honour when they won it and walked out at the Etihad. We then absolutely walloped them 4 nil, their attempts at a new footballing dynasty they proclaimed when they won the league was pretty pathetic.
When Bernardo increased his legend status 10 fold with a quite spectacular display of housery.

I must admit, it's not for me, watching people watching the game from a basement bedroom.

Although I do watch some of them the day after if the scum or Liverpool get stuffed just too see them cry like babies. Than anfield agenda bloke needs to take a break though, he'll end up sectioned if he's not careful.
That idiotic woman from East Anglia is just a self publicist trying to make money out of the thousands of mugs who say they are Rag fans.

I think the rot set in after there they got the title a few years back. Almost as if they were saying to themselves 'We're back. The good old days are returning. We only have to turn up and the game is ours.' Relying on past glories to carry this mythical reputation of being the best of the best.

The more they tell themselves they are the bestest club in the whole world the more they believe it. They come across as so arrogant they believe it is an affront to win a game against them, that all clubs should just surrender to them the moment the match kicks off. And judging by the posts on RAWK I would suggest that both Bingo and the sycophantic media in this country planted these delusions into their collective heads, and have continued to cultivate these seedlings since. Knowing they will grow to be the inbred, neurotic, unhinged proles they have become.
"inbred, neurotic, unhinged proles" . . . pure poetry as always, KB ; dýou read Hunter S Thompson at all , sir ?

Nobody except their own fans remember their one title win. It was the Covid title and never really registered.
God must really really hate lfc. So much they've had to endure. losing titles by an point, losing goals by inches, lfc total domination fucked up by City, steve g slip, the ONLY PL title they win and does anyone remember? .... I think karma is lovely. such a twattish set of fans they reap what they sow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.