Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha. I can't even remember anything regarding their one title, ask any other fan about one of ours and 99.9% of them will say the agueroooo moment. The other 0.1% will say the villa title game :-)
Think there might be a few votes for the Gerrard slip and the Palace capitulation.

When mane kicked him, they cried victim,
Ramos > Salah tripped him, they cried victim.
Karius was a victim, but they had to evict him.
for every problem Pep has a system, klopp has a victim...

No real tune, just want to use the word victim as much as possible. Fuckers, fancy trying to get a word banned!

In fact, considering RAWKs City thread is entitle Cheating Bastards cant we call our lfc thread "lfc PL Victims"
?

I must admit, it's not for me, watching people watching the game from a basement bedroom.

Although I do watch some of them the day after if the scum or Liverpool get stuffed just too see them cry like babies. Than anfield agenda bloke needs to take a break though, he'll end up sectioned if he's not careful.
The bald Irish guy is obviously streaming from a rehabilitation centre for sex offenders.

There is some rebuild to do there, and I am not sure they have the funds to do it although they might get lucky with a few good signings, but in that respect their luck has run out there recent signings are all duds

I must admit, it's not for me, watching people watching the game from a basement bedroom.

Although I do watch some of them the day after if the scum or Liverpool get stuffed just too see them cry like babies. Than anfield agenda bloke needs to take a break though, he'll end up sectioned if he's not careful.
I can't understand the appeal of watching someone watching the game while it's actually on. It's truly baffling. Like you, I'll tune in AFTER the game, to witness the meltdown after a defeat. Goldbridge and that scouser from Dublin are hilarious! And I miss watching AFTV this season!

Why are City coming out against our fans.They should be highlighting everything the feral scouse rats do and not let it go.I would love fans of all clubs to start singing justice for the 39 and see what the media and our PR department make of it.
Forget about singing the victim song. Every home game against the dippers we should stand in the 39th minute for a round of applause. That will make it clearer for them to understand

Forget about singing the victim song. Every home game against the dippers we should stand in the 39th minute for a round of applause. That will make it clearer for them to understand
And to make it clear that the victim song is not about Hillsborough we could change the words.

Always The Victims, Except Fucking Once.

Maybe best not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.