Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool don't half seem to have influential friends in influential places
Authorities seem to be (deliberately?) misrepresenting the "tragedy" chanting.

There must be a reason why so many fans of so many clubs sing the songs they do. Perhaps the authorities should ponder that.

The more dippers play the victim card the more the songs will continue.

A dignified silence can often speak louder than words

Authorities seem to be (deliberately?) misrepresenting the "tragedy" chanting.

There must be a reason why so many fans of so many clubs sing the songs they do. Perhaps the authorities should ponder that.

The more dippers play the victim card the more the songs will continue.

A dignified silence can often speak louder than words

Think we are losing this one. The authorities, lfc, dippers, press/media have all decided that the victim chant is about Hillsborough.

Yet again the dippers have got their way and everyone is falling over themselves to be seen as supporting lfc.

All match going fans know it's nothing to do with Hillsborough. We have all seen the way the dippers behave.

Like most I am sick to the back teeth of the dippers playing the victims card, its fucking boring. I am sick to the back teeth of the press/media, authorities etc all shit scared to tell the truth about them. They are a fucking horrible club with horrible fans.

The good thing is, the scousers have now had their fifteen minutes of fame. They look absolutely shit, you can see they no longer believe in Bingo, yes I hope they get a result against Arse but the Klopp era looks to have run its course. They can fuck off back to mediocrity and stop using City to draw attention to themselves. Cunts.

Lawyers acting on behalf of Dipper fans have filed 887 claims against UEFA Over the CL final.

So forged tickets, Klopp telling fans to travel without tickets and fans gaining entry without tickets and they wonder why every other clubs fans sing always the victim, its never your fault at them.
Trust me, they will keep this going in the media for another 10 plus years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.