Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How and why do the dippers turn every song or chant to something derogatory about Hillsborough?
Not all songs are turned into Hillsborough. Allez Allez was jokingly changed to Kiev and getting battered in the streets of the said city.
The dips turned that one into an attack outside liverpool on Sean Cox and again we got slaughtered by the press and again our club didn't defend us.

Reactions: PPT
look at this fucker!
think he/she needs to follow a different sport.

"Great from the Liverpool fans. Fuck the Tories.

Boys did good.

Ref was a Manc c*nt. Chelsea fans are actually and literally evil. Hate them. Tories and Brexit voters. Shithouses.

And Gary fucking Neville can fuck off and literally die. If I’m alive and he dies. I’ll have to take a few days off to celebrate. Kavanagh and Taylor can also provide a few happy drinking opportunities if they get run over or something
:)
Taylor is such an inbred c*nt it’s unreal. HP Lovecraft levels of Innsmouth level of inbredness. Manc. c*nt.

But Gary Neville you horrible little inbred piece of smelly shite. Fuck you. Fuck your family. Fuck your Ciry. You inbred c*nt."
Quite enjoying his outlook on Ratboy to be fair............ :-)

Would like to aplogise to Herr Klopp for our grass being too long , the wind being too strong , the goal line being too wide and for laughing whole heartedley at Stevie G's, slip can i also apologise for gleefully falling about and laughing like a drain when you threw away a three goal lead at Palace and the league title , this apology is to all Dippers( i also apoligise for calling you Dippers) i will never mention candles or wreaths in mirth again.
The bricklayers at the Heysel stadium have also unreservedly apologise for their failure to build a brick wall to stop 5,000 drunken Dippers trampling to death 39 innocent football fans it was'nt the Dippers fault it was the cement mix.
Finally i would like to apologise for signing Raheem Sterling , he should have stayed at Klanfield , the dozen medals he won with our club pale in comparison to the mighty Reds two medals which obviously "mean more".
Imagine being you .........LOL.

Lawyers acting on behalf of Dipper fans have filed 887 claims against UEFA Over the CL final.

So forged tickets, Klopp telling fans to travel without tickets and fans gaining entry without tickets and they wonder why every other clubs fans sing always the victim, its never your fault at them.
Trust me, they will keep this going in the media for another 10 plus years.
So embarrassing!! What's that quote ashamed of nothing. Anything for a free payout, absolute pond life.

Reactions: PPT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.