Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lot of media coverage a about 'tragedy chanting ' a new term for me. I was just wondering why it has only raised it's head to this level fairly recently. I was also looking at which fans were claiming to be 'victim's of these events. Quite ironic that Liverpool fans seem to be creating this noise and are complaining about being the victims of a victim song!!!!!!
My take on it is that other fans are now seeing how despicable there fans are.
complaining about these chants while singing "lizzy in a box "
And pro ira chants. And many others

All UEFA have to do is play the video clip of Bingo urging ticketless fans to descend on Paris, and show a few screengrabs of Dipper's fans hawking snide tickets - Job done.

If it wasn't for Bingo and the snide tickets it absolutely would have been a safe environment.
Total BOLLOCKS.

Another example of an Internet know fuck all posting...

JJ

Still in denial
with regard to the BBC item on the investigation of victim chanting, I raised a complaint (ran out of space to list all the 'victim' facts/incidents associated with Liverpool!), stating that the media report only mentions Hillsborough and entirely miss out on the myriad of other incidents (going back to the Suarez/Evra one which 1st raised the victim chant), whilst the chants don't claim anything about Hillsborough victimhood.

BUT I did state that becuase the media keep falsely and only associating the chants to Hillsborough, it is becoming additionally about the media whitewash of the victims thinking it's about Hillsborough only.

So, a complaint about biased unfactual reporting of what the chants are about.

with regard to the BBC item on the investigation of victim chanting, I raised a complaint (ran out of space to list all the 'victim' facts/incidents associated with Liverpool!), stating that the media report only mentions Hillsborough and entirely miss out on the myriad of other incidents (going back to the Suarez/Evra one which 1st raised the victim chant), whilst the chants don't claim anything about Hillsborough victimhood.

BUT I did state that becuase the media keep falsely and only associating the chants to Hillsborough, it is becoming additionally about the media whitewash of the victims thinking it's about Hillsborough only.

So, a complaint about biased unfactual reporting of what the chants are about.
I hope you get somewhere however I suspect you'll get the usual big standard fob off from the victim loving nonce protectors.
This is the same (publically funded and supposedly impartial) organisation that allows cult members to call us cheats but immediately removes anything negative written about them even if it's factually correct.

Total BOLLOCKS.

Another example of an Internet know fuck all posting...

JJ

Really are you saying that the fake tickets, klopp telling dippers to go without tickets, dippers jibbing in, lfc demanding paper tickets?played no part in the chaos ?

Why wasnt they any problems with the RM end ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.