Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met a Liverpool fan through a family member before the Carabou cup game in December who said trying to keep up with City on the pitch,as a fan,was absolutely exhausting these last few years,he was shell shocked at how dominant we are,knowing how good Liverpool were,and couldn’t match us.

The grift never stops
Maybe they can also sue the thousands with snide tickets

All UEFA have to do is play the video clip of Bingo urging ticketless fans to descend on Paris, and show a few screengrabs of Dipper's fans hawking snide tickets - Job done.

If it wasn't for Bingo and the snide tickets it absolutely would have been a safe environment.

All UEFA have to do is play the video clip of Bingo urging ticketless fans to descend on Paris, and show a few screengrabs of Dipper's fans hawking snide tickets - Job done.

If it wasn't for Bingo and the snide tickets it absolutely would have been a safe environment.
There a wee piece about the tickets in a recent Private Eye. Merseyside Polis are the ones who claimed there was forged tickets and it snowballed from there. There was just under 3k forget tickets used, majority in Liverpøøl end. Obviously.

Met a Liverpool fan through a family member before the Carabou cup game in December who said trying to keep up with City on the pitch,as a fan,was absolutely exhausting these last few years,he was shell shocked at how dominant we are,knowing how good Liverpool were,and couldn’t match us.
Only because they genuinely believe they are and have always been what they were in the late 70's and 80's!

The arrogance of the Dippers fuled by the media they own has elevated them disproportionately, they can't accept they are not all that!

Was this written by a ten year old ? I'm not part of the grammar police but bloody hell lol

Manchester City, for instance, is under a cloud of grave uncertainty after it was charged with over 100 breaches of Premier League financial rules over a nine-year period."
Americanisms. Yuck.

There a wee piece about the tickets in a recent Private Eye. Merseyside Polis are the ones who claimed there was forged tickets and it snowballed from there. There was just under 3k forget tickets used, majority in Liverpøøl end. Obviously.
I bet there were way more than 3000 people trying to get in on fake tickets.

From Private Eye
That assessment by Merseyside Police doesn't say tens of thousands of forged tickets but that 40-50,000 might travel without tickets.

And who encouraged them to do just that?

I also wouldn't say that 1,600 forged tickets was a "small number". We don't know how they arrived at that number, whether it was tickets intercepted or some other metric. It could have been more but it's still not 10 or 20.

If 1600 forged tickets were identified at entrances used by dipper fans how can they possibly be blameless as claimed by the “independent” report?

I’ll bet that the supporters with those tickets did not meekly leave the vicinity of the stadium and stayed to argue blocking legit ticket holders gaining access.

What number of forged tickets would have to be identified for it to have been a factor? I will bet that even if 10,000 had been identified then the dippers would still be proclaimed as innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.