Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darwin Nunez = £64m (+ £21m)
Erling Haaland = £51.2m

Poor Bus Wrecking Twats always the victims
No no - I have read on RAWK that the real cost of Haaland was £550m - but it is all hidden from our books

They probably need to believe that to explain why he did not walk to Klanfield and begged to join

Last edited:
Bellingham became an unhealthy obsession for them and their fans over the past year
It will of course been utter bullshit and self-delusion - but investing belief in 'Bellingham has selected us because we are a real club' - ticks all their self-entitled boxes

Utter fuckwits - I hope their future includes a relegation in the next few seasons or at least a few years in the bottom half of the table

Then everyone will see what 'loyal fans they are;-)

This is a fairly typical post from their CITY thread:

"I've hardly watched any our matches this season and none of anyone elses.

Who wants to watch bent refs, cheating and match fixing.
Not to mention all the shockingly partisan and controversial hyperbole masking as punditry."

Could you imagine these fuckers showing the levels of loyalty CITY fans showed back in the 90s?

There’s one post in the RAWK city thread saying there were only 5,000 at one of our parades, they have gone on to start making things up about us, if they can’t see that is cult like behaviour then god help us all, it almost inspires some pity on the poor deluded sods
Yeah - I read that

There are loads on a similar vein - they are so desperate that all they can do is try to convince themselves that CITY does not have a real fanbase - all those of us that have been there for decades have apparently left because we are so disgusted - ROFL!!

Meanwhile there are loads of posts like this from these uber-loyal fans.....

"Absolutely this and it staggers me that those who govern the game don't see this, no matter how much they've been paid to keep their mouths shut.

I've nearly lost all interest in it, my love for the club and all the previous lifelong memories I have of it is the only thing keeping me here right now. It's like watching something you love unconditionally wither away.

Klopp too - he's probably the biggest thing keeping me interested right now. Aside from that, football is absolutely messed up beyond belief. It's genuinely consumed itself through greed and corruption."

If we get a fair hearing and these charges are dismissed - I will live on that site for a few days enjoying their misery

Could you imagine these fuckers showing the levels of loyalty CITY fans showed back in the 90s?
Beyond the realms of hans Christian Andersen, the Brothers Grimm and Enid Blyton… they may say otherwise (or most likely blag it with ‘no point in thinking about that, it’ll never happen’) but they haven’t got the self awareness to realise that they’re members of one of the two most plastic fanbases in the country.

Another classic piece of literary genius from The Liverpool Thought Bank.....

View attachment 74962
By that reasoning would they not have been better spending the Nunes money on two decent starting midfielders? One of the main reasons behind their fall off this season is the lack of quality and energy in midfield so why not critical thinking about why £80m was squandered on a forward who cannot get a starting place? Easier to blame Pep and ignore the fact that City have spent less than them over the past few years.

I would say Torres, when he signed for Liverpool, was on a par with Aguero when he signed for us. Sought after, talented, a coming force, but not perceived as the finished article, and untried in another league. It was certainly a coup for them to sign him, and what a player he was until that injury - after which he was never the same player. Not even close.

Says a lot about Sergio that he adapted his game in the way he did after injuries and the ageing process took some of his pace away from him.

Peak Sergio, which I would say was 2013/14, when fit, was an absolute joy to behold. At that point, the best footballer to ever play for this club. A complete striker. Feel so privileged to have seen a player of that quality lead the line for City.
Alvarez looks to have a similar style to Serge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.