Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Liverpool supporter trotting out the shite that they aren’t interested in football because of their clubs financial situation is an embarrassment. Their club pushed for the unequal tv rights being distributed to five clubs and the rest of the clubs getting less. Liverpool were at the forefront of the creation of the premier league and they were more than happy to have all the cash flowing in from it and then a monopoly on the champions league positions at the expense of other clubs.

How were any other clubs going to close the gap that was created? Only way is a wealthy owner, you never heard us berating Chelsea when they became successful and took our players off us. It was competition for the league rather than United winning it all the time.

Last point is how can any Liverpool supporter point the finger at City when their club was driving forward the super league?
Like the rags they're only there for the good times.

From RAWK, the last line really got my laughing.

"They have most of the media either paid off or running scared of being sued. Just all part of the sportswashing. They’ve even bought off fifa and uefa along with the other regimes. I’ve said before, it will not stop until the despots completely own and control the game of football.
That’s why this case against Abu Dhabi is so crucial for the future of the game.

Despite owning almost all the media, the bluelooners still have a thread dedicated to complaining about the media!
They also will just not accept what their club are, despite the unprecedented charges of cheating against their club and only escaping a uefa ban due to evidence being time barred.
They really are ashamed of nothing, offended by everything"

"They have most of the media either paid off or running scared of being sued. Just all part of the sportswashing. They’ve even bought off fifa and uefa along with the other regimes. I’ve said before, it will not stop until the despots completely own and control the game of football.
That’s why this case against Abu Dhabi is so crucial for the future of the game.

Despite owning almost all the media, the bluelooners still have a thread dedicated to complaining about the media!
They also will just not accept what their club are, despite the unprecedented charges of cheating against their club and only escaping a uefa ban due to evidence being time barred.
Are we victims then ???

Oooooh, if ever there was a pot 'n kettle in Henry Ford's favourite colour.

We’re now them in their cult minds.

They really are ‘ashamed of nothing, offended by everything’

I see what they did there.

As for buying everyone off, well the only evidence of any club ever buying anyone off in the Premier League era centres around a certain club down the other end of the East Lancs Road when their employees were caught illegally hacking the scouting database of a rival club. Now I wonder who that could be ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.