Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
From RAWK, the last line really got my laughing.

"They have most of the media either paid off or running scared of being sued. Just all part of the sportswashing. They’ve even bought off fifa and uefa along with the other regimes. I’ve said before, it will not stop until the despots completely own and control the game of football.
That’s why this case against Abu Dhabi is so crucial for the future of the game.

Despite owning almost all the media, the bluelooners still have a thread dedicated to complaining about the media!
They also will just not accept what their club are, despite the unprecedented charges of cheating against their club and only escaping a uefa ban due to evidence being time barred.
They really are ashamed of nothing, offended by everything"

As a point of order, if you can buy off the CAS which is the highest sporting court in Europe. Why didn’t Russia do it when they were banned from competing in the Olympics?

he really is correct - he gets results with academy graduates like VvD, Gakpo and Numez. He is marking time until he leaves at the end of the season I am convinced

He’s off in 2026 if he sees out his contract. Thing is will the motivation be there for the next 3 years when other teams have the potential to over take them, plus they have a big rebuild on. Staying loyal to the likes of Milner and Henderson when they need a refresh demonstrates their ambition.

He’s off in 2026 if he sees out his contract. Thing is will the motivation be there for the next 3 years when other teams have the potential to over take them, plus they have a big rebuild on. Staying loyal to the likes of Milner and Henderson when they need a refresh demonstrates their ambition.

I can't see him going to 26 - the owners aren't noted for massive rebuilds - they prefer a marquee signing to save the day - Bellingham was being trailed as the saviour and Nunez sort of shows mid £80m is their ceiling and they had the audacity to think Dortmund would cave and do them a half price deal - the game is changed and I honestly think that depending on what jobs are available to him at the end of the 7th year ( his usual duration of stay ) and he will be gone

I can't see him going to 26 - the owners aren't noted for massive rebuilds - they prefer a marquee signing to save the day - Bellingham was being trailed as the saviour and Nunez sort of shows mid £80m is their ceiling and they had the audacity to think Dortmund would cave and do them a half price deal - the game is changed and I honestly think that depending on what jobs are available to him at the end of the 7th year ( his usual duration of stay ) and he will be gone

The only club that gets players from Dortmund at half price is City. We absolutely took their pants down for Haaland and Gundo. We got Akanji at a snip as well, think we will be paying the premium on Bellingham though.

"They have most of the media either paid off or running scared of being sued. Just all part of the sportswashing. They’ve even bought off fifa and uefa along with the other regimes. I’ve said before, it will not stop until the despots completely own and control the game of football.
That’s why this case against Abu Dhabi is so crucial for the future of the game.

Despite owning almost all the media, the bluelooners still have a thread dedicated to complaining about the media!
They also will just not accept what their club are, despite the unprecedented charges of cheating against their club and only escaping a uefa ban due to evidence being time barred.
I see their still Smokin crack in Dipperland.

The only club that gets players from Dortmund at half price is City. We absolutely took their pants down for Haaland and Gundo. We got Akanji at a snip as well, think we will be paying the premium on Bellingham though.
They didn't do badly moneywise with that Sancho kid either. Wonder what happened to him?

There's wiser eating grass...

It’s through the looking glass time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.