Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishing 4th this year ....
Hmmm i think that Nunez lad will be some buy this year...they will be there or there abouts this year as will spurs. Chelsea and Arsenal will nick points of us and da pool thus year..so all up for grabs..

Sorry mate that was last year
Gary Neville has already told us during the West Ham game we need European glory now.
Has he now, missed it, of course, the dippers did it, illegally, as per, you know, fuck VAR and all that. I assume we have to now..

Nah, remember, to be considered 'great', you need to win back-to-back titles...
What about back to back runners up?

I am sure thats enough for the fawning media to proclaim them as "great".

Would be funny as fck if they drop away though, where will the media go if both the beloved redshites are not in contention, the bullshitting gymnastics required to keep em relevant will be olympic standard.

Would be funny as fck if they drop away though, where will the media go if both the beloved redshites are not in contention, the bullshitting gymnastics required to keep em relevant will be olympic standard.

I love how they style themselves as the saviours of football and big bad City would concur everything in football if it wasn’t for them. Last time I looked Chelsea has achieved a whole lot more than Liverpool have in the last ten years when you count the dippers 1 league 1 champions league and two domestic cups. This is Liverpool who like shouting about being the most decorated club in English football. Liverpool who carved the tv deal up with the likes of United and Arsenal back in the early 90s . Liverpool who had free reign on qualifying for the champions league hence getting a huge wedge of money they could spend on players.

For all that financial advantage they have had over 98 percent of clubs in English football for over 30 years. Is two champions leagues and one league title that good an achievement?

I love how they style themselves as the saviours of football and big bad City would concur everything in football if it wasn’t for them. Last time I looked Chelsea has achieved a whole lot more than Liverpool have in the last ten years when you count the dippers 1 league 1 champions league and two domestic cups. This is Liverpool who like shouting about being the most decorated club in English football. Liverpool who carved the tv deal up with the likes of United and Arsenal back in the early 90s . Liverpool who had free reign on qualifying for the champions league hence getting a huge wedge of money they could spend on players.

For all that financial advantage they have had over 98 percent of clubs in English football for over 30 years. Is two champions leagues and one league title that good an achievement?
Put an asterisk against that UCL since A: They Played Spurs, and B: They won with a blatantly fictitious handball given for them.

I give you SPURS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.