Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how they style themselves as the saviours of football and big bad City would concur everything in football if it wasn’t for them. Last time I looked Chelsea has achieved a whole lot more than Liverpool have in the last ten years when you count the dippers 1 league 1 champions league and two domestic cups. This is Liverpool who like shouting about being the most decorated club in English football. Liverpool who carved the tv deal up with the likes of United and Arsenal back in the early 90s . Liverpool who had free reign on qualifying for the champions league hence getting a huge wedge of money they could spend on players.

For all that financial advantage they have had over 98 percent of clubs in English football for over 30 years. Is two champions leagues and one league title that good an achievement?
I ll quote it again, first is first second is nothing Cheers

Just in case anyone needed proof that this is a Cult and not a football club......
View attachment 52383

The weirdest thing about this is the arrogance.

Ok so let's just presume for a minute that Jesus Christ is the Lord and saviour of humanity, the creator of the Universe and the one true God. Imagine the shit the guy has on his plate. But this lad reckons that he's going to come down on his side for a footy game. I don't know how these people think it works - if more City fans pray than Liverpool fans does that mean we win? What if more Liverpool pray pre-match but we hold a tens of thousands strong vigil during the match - do we win in extra time?

I need more information on this shit

Ok so let's just presume for a minute that Jesus Christ is the Lord and saviour of humanity, the creator of the Universe and the one true God. Imagine the shit the guy has on his plate. But this lad reckons that he's going to come down on his side for a footy game. I don't know how these people think it works - if more City fans pray than Liverpool fans does that mean we win? What if more Liverpool pray pre-match but we hold a tens of thousands strong vigil during the match - do we win in extra time?

Mate I wouldn’t worry about that. We already know god’s a city fan, we’ve seen been told!
God trumps Jesus, no question.

I don't think Jesus is the actual god, son of god maybe. I might be wrong though.

What about back to back runners up?

I am sure thats enough for the fawning media to proclaim them as "great".

Would be funny as fck if they drop away though, where will the media go if both the beloved redshites are not in contention, the bullshitting gymnastics required to keep em relevant will be olympic standard.
They still treat them both in the same way.

Sky were banging on a few years ago about “the biggest game in England - United v Liverpool at Old Trafford”… they were both 7th and 8th in the league!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.