Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
the gurning cheerleader
enamel man
Mr Colgate

Utter codswallop

the gurning çunt on the sidelines
the bastard love child of Yootha Joyce and Esther Rantzen, fizzing and popping like a kaleidoscopic Catherine Wheel.
You watch them nowadays and they perform like they've each been individually stuffed full of mega-strength sedatives.
KB, I think this could be love! Added chef's kiss for use of word codswallop! :-)))))

A handful of tedious, virtue signalling cunts like Colin Shindler would emerge, because being self-righteous is more important to some people than anything else; but the vast majority would say ‘if you can’t beat ‘em…’
I've always thought there was a religious bigotry angle with bumholes like Schindler, Conn and the rest.

Was at a family do on Saturday just got in for the second half, TV on mute and allsorts wondering if front of it, could hardly screan at the kids to shift, so chatted with other brothers in law, amongst them a Rochdale dipper and an actual London Arsenal fan.

The gunner felt the league was gone, blamed their mentality, I dangled the morsel that they could get something out of Wednesday, we all laughed long and hard!

The dipper let out a few nuggets about his time as a private hire chauffeur. He related a story soon after they signed Salah, that he had a job to ferry 2 footballers from Piccadilly station around Manchester city centre for promo/ marketing shoots. Duly wio and Daniel sturidge were picked up and dropped off either together or separately for various shoots.

Anyway when they were in the back of the car, wio and sturidge gossiped, including about players on the marching powder and about "woofers." Didn't mention any names though.

Then sturidge complained about his treatment (was injured again)and slagged off Salah rotten saying he was shite, over rated, paid secretly proper sour grapes.

Anyway my brother in law rapidly went off the Idea of getting sturidge's autograph, when he dropped him off, sturidge just slammed the door. Wio specifically got ou went over to the driver window and made a point of thanking him for his time.

The dipper did come out with some whoppers like financial doping, not fair etc but did concede Elliott and dipper Curtis Jones are dogshite and sir Jordan's best years are behind him!!!!

Intriguing he said carvalho will head out on loan, with a view to be sold, lifestyle issues.......

Intriguing he said carvalho will head out on loan, with a view to be sold, lifestyle issues.......
Any further detail? Are they the kind of lifestyle issues that you first think of when seeing the little fella?

Any further detail? Are they the kind of lifestyle issues that you first think of when seeing the little fella?
Don't know, I can honestly say me and ITK status are like ships in fog, totally unaware!

On Carvalho, my impression was that it's either his attitude or Mr teeth's pre match prince Andrew stare has freaked the lad out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.