Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going ni where, bet they get a top 4 slot too
9 points off top 4 with 21 points to play for, if Brighton get 3 points from their 2 games in hand, 3 clubs between them and the rags in 4th and some tricky fixtures on the run in. I'll take that bet.

Last edited:
Granted, this isn’t exclusive to Liverpool fans - it was a Gillingham fan who brought it up - but I hate it when people claim they wouldn’t support their team if they went the way of City, or it would ruin football for them. Bullshit. If Liverpool got an Arab sugar daddy who won them trophies every season, I doubt loads of their fans would turn blue.
A handful of tedious, virtue signalling cunts like Colin Shindler would emerge, because being self-righteous is more important to some people than anything else; but the vast majority would say ‘if you can’t beat ‘em…’

Last edited:
Granted, this isn’t exclusive to Liverpool fans - it was a Gillingham fan who brought it up - but I hate it when people claim they wouldn’t support their team if they went the way of City, or it would ruin football for them. Bullshit. If Liverpool got an Arab sugar daddy who won them trophies every season, I doubt loads of their fans would turn blue.
What's the difference between an Arab sugar daddy & non Arab sugar daddy. Don't remember the same argument when Abramovich bought Chelsea.

Why wouldn't you want someone to pump money into your club, build a state of the art academy, invest in the stadium & playing squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.