Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont agree unfortunately mate as the fixtures are kinder to the dippers than the other two. Cant believe the pricks are going to get top 4

Either way what happens both scenarios are funny. It’s the equivalent of two bald blokes fighting over a comb whilst City move forward to 3 titles in a row and 7 premier league titles in 11 years.

dont agree unfortunately mate as the fixtures are kinder to the dippers than the other two. Cant believe the pricks are going to get top 4
I forecast this a few months ago on social media. They look significantly faster since the WC restart, with a few notable exceptions like the 4-1 lesson we handed out. The spring weather must have caused a resurgence in the asthma 'epidemic' at the club....

I don't like the dippers.
I despise the fucking rag twats.
Finance is the main driver here, another year without CL for the rags and it could be the tipping point for them.
Rather have neither but, it's the dippers for me.
Aren't there some financial implications if the rags fail to qualify for C/L 2 seasons consecutively?

This trumps the coach for me..

_52788977_banner.jpg
And me! The fall out would be spectacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.