Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't care about City but we're going to make a video about it which involved 4 people collectively giving up over 2 HOURS of their time not to mention the time it took to piece together and upload to YouTube.

The scouser is quite possibly the most bitter person I have ever seen. His smiling is fooling no-one. He's absolutely distraught inside and full of shit in equal measures.

Imagine being him.

It’s been put together by Bet Victor so these 4 con artists have been paid for this shite. The Scouser coming up with shite that 10,000 people turn up and that City don’t play in cauldron atmospheres, he obviously wasn’t there when we destroyed Liverpool at the Etihad in April. He also forgets that City have been to the Bernabau and Allianz arena and not lost. Our team know how to play at these places.

The rest of of it is juvenile shite you expect from 12 year olds playing FIFA would come out with, if this is gambling social media channel it wouldn’t give you any idea where to piss your money away betting against City.

Dunno about that really, it depends on context. If we wrap up the league this weekend and a Brighton win against us midweek pushes the rags or dippers down the table and out of a European spot, I'm wearing a giant seagull costume.
But you’re top and you have no further to go. Liverpool are pushing for Europe.

I forecast this a few months ago on social media. They look significantly faster since the WC restart, with a few notable exceptions like the 4-1 lesson we handed out. The spring weather must have caused a resurgence in the asthma 'epidemic' at the club....

Anyone got their running stats pre- and post-WC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.