Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I post this here coz the Liverpool shithead is the real culprit....

We don't care about City but we're going to make a video about it which involved 4 people collectively giving up over 2 HOURS of their time not to mention the time it took to piece together and upload to YouTube.

The scouser is quite possibly the most bitter person I have ever seen. His smiling is fooling no-one. He's absolutely distraught inside and full of shit in equal measures.

Imagine being him.

Imagine being him. Wanting his team to lose out on CL so his neighbours can be relegated??

From the BBC website20230515_212431.jpg

So, out of Victimpool and Stretford who would we prefer to get top 4 ?

I'd rather the scousers get in there, yeah I know, but I dislike the rags and their opinionated holier than thou fans more than anyone, more Thursday night football for them is my preference.

Laugh my head of if wannabe Pep Ten Bob blows it .....please please God, promise I'll be good...
Rags will get humiliated in the Champions League, so rags. Imagine the Sevilla v rags game again, but you get it 3 times and all before Christmas.

Wanting your team to lose to get a rival relegated is beyond pathetic. You should never want your team to lose.
Dunno about that really, it depends on context. If we wrap up the league this weekend and a Brighton win against us midweek pushes the rags or dippers down the table and out of a European spot, I'm wearing a giant seagull costume.

dont agree unfortunately mate as the fixtures are kinder to the dippers than the other two. Cant believe the pricks are going to get top 4
The last time they were in this position, they scraped through with that Allison header.
I think theythen won the champions league.
Have to keep them out of top 4.

I can't see Newcastle beating Brighton
Neither can I.

One of my best mates is a Toon member, not a match going one but his membership got me and my 20 year old tickets for the game there in the home end underneath our fans when Yaya got the goals.

My lad said outside after the game how's your knee? Apparently he squeezed it rather hard when he got the first....had lovely finger marks but felt nothing ;)

Just for him I really would like them to make the CL places.

I forecast this a few months ago on social media. They look significantly faster since the WC restart, with a few notable exceptions like the 4-1 lesson we handed out. The spring weather must have caused a resurgence in the asthma 'epidemic' at the club....

The last time they were in this position, they scraped through with that Allison header.
I think theythen won the champions league.
Have to keep them out of top 4.

AGREED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.