Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this should be in the PL charges thread or here (maybe both), but just looking at their CITY thread (pages 902 and 903) and this is just typical of the 'assumption of guilt' they have and the level of entitlement displayed is off the scale:

"English football is on a knife edge here and the PL know it. If they don't come down hard on City and punish them properly for cheating then the shell of football that we already have now will just erode away and we'll be left with nothing. At that point I can see people just deciding that they're done with it all and walking away. I know I will at that point. The ESL will become a genuine thing as well and it won't just be to replace UEFA competition, it'll be to replace the PL as well

They need to be stripped of every title they have won since the takeover. Do that for the period they have cooperated for and then strip them of the rest for non-cooperation. Ban them from Europe, give them a transfer ban, the biggest fine in the history of sports and a serious discussion has to be had around expulsion from the league itself"

Deluded fuckwits

Last edited:
Not sure if this should be in the PL charges thread or here, but just looking at their CITY thread (pages 902 and 903) and this is just typical of the 'assumption of guilt' they have and the level of entitlement displayed is off the scale:

"English football is on a knife edge here and the PL know it. If they don't come down hard on City and punish them properly for cheating then the shell of football that we already have now will just erode away and we'll be left with nothing. At that point I can see people just deciding that they're done with it all and walking away. I know I will at that point. The ESL will become a genuine thing as well and it won't just be to replace UEFA competition, it'll be to replace the PL as well

Deluded fuckwits

One thing that puzzles me is that dippers label City FFP cheats, however they failed the regulations with their fake stadium in Stanley park back in 2015. They would have taken a ban from Europe but didn’t qualify at the time.

Then you look at what they did accessing Citys scouting system which they ended up paying £1 million to City in an admission of guilt. I’m still pissed off the club took the money and they should have called in the Police and the Premier League. The league itself said that 2013 was too far back to investigate but they want to see Mancini’s wage slips from 2009? What gives there?

The final thing I’d like to add is that their club alongside United were the ones who wanted to move forward with a Super League and in essence destroy the pyramid of relegation and promotion in leagues across Europe. That scummy football club has done a lot more on the sly to get a leg up but no one seems to go and want to rip up the floorboards at Anfield. I wonder why?

There was some criticism of some of the language used about their fanbase a while back, criticising the use of words like "vermin". Let me show you why that word is fully justified in relation to a large part of that fanbase.

Over the weekend, a Wythenshawe born-and-bred Blue, who set up a foodbank and a charity that regularly distributes food to homeless people in the city centre, posted a tweet about people coming back from the Eurovision venue to find their cars on bricks. It's one of those "bantz" things - like the 'Emptihad', united fans are all from London, Arsenal fans all drink latte and eat Quinoa - that are stereotypical, tiresome to the recipients but not malicious.

Unwisely he tweeted it from an account that was linked to his professional career (as a tax consultant) and therefore could identify him personally. They (Liverpool, not Everton, fans) descended on him like the pack of rabid dogs they are, dishing out abuse and threats. One of the first was Head of Department at a prestigious school on Merseyside (as it said in her bio) and there were others:

They contacted his employers (as they often do), doxxed him, posting his address and pictures of his house online, and threatened him with violence. They've done the same to me and others (including at least one other on here) in the past.

They also told lies about what he'd tweeted, saying it was "poverty shaming" (when he does far more than any of them to alleviate poverty) and mocked Hillsborough, and passed these lies to an Echo journalist.

The journalist planned to write a story and Mark (who is open about his struggles with his mental health) was really quite distressed. Once the journalist realised he'd been told a pack of lies, and that the police were involved following the worst of the abuse and threats being reported to GM Police, he sensibly backed away.

So if anyone has the nerve to tell me not to use words like 'vermin' again in reference to them, they can fuck right off.

Last edited:
Just seen Newcastle fixtures they ain’t getting the 5 points they need from them!

Rags and scousers in champs league
Really? - Brighton can blow hot and cold so playing them at home is winnable. They should beat Leicester at home and Chelsea away should also be winnable if they go into that game knowing that a win will give them Champions League football and, presumably, £££££ in bonuses.

Really? - Brighton can blow hot and cold so playing them at home is winnable. They should beat Leicester at home and Chelsea away should also be winnable if they go into that game knowing that a win will give them Champions League football and, presumably, £££££ in bonuses.

If they beat Brighton that’s the key! But last game away at any ground is always hard

If they beat Brighton that’s the key! But last game away at any ground is always hard
I agree but if the barcodes want Champions League football then they should be able to blitz this season's Chelsea who will be on the beach.

There was some criticism of some of the language used about their fanbase a while back, criticising the use of words like "vermin". Let me show you why that word is fully justified in relation to a large part of that fanbase.

Over the weekend, a Wythenshawe born-and-bred Blue, who set up a foodbank and a charity that regularly distributes food to homeless people in the city centre, posted a tweet about people coming back from the Eurovision venue to find their cars on bricks. It's one of those "bantz" things - like the 'Emptihad', united fans are all from London, Arsenal fans all drink latte and eat Quinoa - that are stereotypical, tiresome to the recipients but not malicious.

Unwisely he tweeted it from an accountant that was linked to his professional career (as a tax consultant) and therefore could identify him personally. They (Liverpool, not Everton, fans) descended on him like the pack of rabid dogs they are, dishing out abuse and threats. One of the first was Head of Department at a prestigious school on Merseyside (as it said in her bio) and there were others:

They contacted his employers (as they often do), doxxed him, posting his address and pictures of his house online, and threatened him with violence. They've done the same to me and others (including at least one other on here) in the past.

They also told lies about what he'd tweeted, saying it was "poverty shaming" (when he does far more than any of them to alleviate poverty) and mocked Hillsborough, and passed these lies to an Echo journalist.

The journalist planned to write a story and Mark (who is open about his struggles with his mental health) was really quite distressed. Once the journalist realised he'd been told a pack of lies, and that the police were involved following the worst of the abuse and threats being reported to GM Police, he sensibly backed away.

So if anyone has the nerve to tell me not to use words like 'vermin' again in reference to them, they can fuck right off.

Vermin fits quite well mate.

Unwisely he tweeted it from an accountant that was linked to his professional career (as a tax consultant) and therefore could identify him personally. They (Liverpool, not Everton, fans) descended on him like the pack of rabid dogs they are, dishing out abuse and threats. One of the first was Head of Department at a prestigious school on Merseyside (as it said in her bio) and there were others:

So the journalist who was salivating at the thought of destroying someone’s life at the command of these low life scum no longer sees a story in this. The story is it’s always them, weaponising Hillsborough, why do they do it? Maybe if they stop it so will the “always the victim” chants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.