Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, out of Victimpool and Stretford who would we prefer to get top 4 ?

I'd rather the scousers get in there, yeah I know, but I dislike the rags and their opinionated holier than thou fans more than anyone, more Thursday night football for them is my preference.

Laugh my head of if wannabe Pep Ten Bob blows it .....please please God, promise I'll be good...
I'd go for Stretford because if they're getting embarrassed in the Europa League, imagine what happens in the Champions League. Scholesy willl go full breakdown

Don’t want the scousers top 4 fuk that
Rags will never ever be a threat again but I don’t trust those pesky scousers in the champs league

I tend to agree. Liverpool can be monsters on their day in Europe. United don't have that knack they had with Alex Ferguson.

I think probably for the best the two Uniteds make top 4

I was talking to the bloke who is putting on a fashion show at work yesterday. He heard my Aguerooooooooo text tone go off.
Turns out this middle class southerner is a dipper fan. He ask if I saw TAA goal last night I said I dont watch the dippers since the coach attack.
He reply was all clubs have that element of fans, which I just said only dipperpool have attack our coach, hacked our pc's got all English clubs banned from Europe. But its funny how you are always the victims.
He still tried saying that all clubs have fans like dipperpool lol. He said his brother supports WHU, I think I could talk football with him !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.