Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LFC fans are worse. Certainly than Manchester-based United fans who have a lot in common with us. It’s not a scouse thing in my view because Everton, once again, were sound on Sunday.

lfc really are out on their own when it comes to being shithouse scum online, they use Hillsborough as an excuse to be horrible to others and try to bring it up without provocation sure the victims families really appreciate it.

I've been banned off twitter a long time, but if you're on footy twitter better off just having an anonymous account too many sad acts wanting to shop you in.

This is exactly why Liverpool fans scare me. They’re like a cult. Look what they did to Holgate after he had an altercation with Firmino (who’s probably homophobic himself, given what a hardcore Christian he is). They’re happy to dish out all sorts of abuse like their HILARIOUS jokes about Everton and DV but you can’t say anything back. I’ve had bad experiences with them online and ended up taking an overdose after one was particularly vile. Some of you might have encountered him on Twitter, I know he’s targeted City fans.
They’re not like a cult. They actually are a cult. I used to have a read of the City thread on RAWK for a bit of a laugh but the posts are getting so delusional these days it’s unbelievable and actually quite disturbing. We all take the piss out of rivals but their posts are so twisted it suggests a sort of mental illness prevalent amongst cult members. Red caff has the occasional loon like that but on RAWK it’s practically all of them. At the moment they’re going to extreme lengths to tell each other how little they care about us, which is obviously what people do when they don’t care about something!!

I think the dipper fans' anger issues stem from the fact that they are the most hated football club in Europe, and they know it. When I was a kid it was the rags: I remember hearing about a family having an Alex Stepney 'guy' one bonfire night. All of us wanted to go around to this boy's house just to watch the burning, not the fireworks.
Nowadays, it is beyond question that the rags have been supplanted by the dippers.

This change doesn't necessarily mean it's based on envy, just because in the 70's the dippers were successful. It is (in my view) the public's perception of Liverpool as a city and the intolerable behaviour of a large proportion of their supporters.

Being an obnoxious, loud-mouthed rag who wouldn't be able to find Manchester on a map is one thing. But murder, violence, destruction, attacking team coaches with bricks, and generally behaving in a manner that would make Attila the Hun look like Ken Barlow, is another.

They’re not like a cult. They actually are a cult. I used to have a read of the City thread on RAWK for a bit of a laugh but the posts are getting so delusional these days it’s unbelievable and actually quite disturbing. We all take the piss out of rivals but their posts are so twisted it suggests a sort of mental illness prevalent amongst cult members. Red caff has the occasional loon like that but on RAWK it’s practically all of them. At the moment they’re going to extreme lengths to tell each other how little they care about us, which is obviously what people do when they don’t care about something!!
Absolutely they are. Here's a definition from https://www.wikihow.com/Recognise-a-Cult

• A charismatic founder, leader or leadership. Klopp
  • Have a structured central bureaucracy. RAWK
  • Simplified goal or aim structure, such as to save something or introduce something to everyone. Being Liverpool fans and showing you're more committed than anyone else, and particularly to show how little you care about us
  • A society history, most new initiates are invariably required to learn and respect the founding figures. Their unique 'Istree which no other club has. Shankly, '6 times' 'The Kop'
  • There is a degree of intellectual limitation, so outside ideas or interaction with non members are not encouraged Definitely no outside ideas allowed
  • There is also a system of repercussions, such as shunning, "time out" or isolating or demotion. RAWK bans and threads locked
  • There is a system of development, so a person may be groomed or encouraged to go towards certain roles, or assist in various ways. There's all the levels on RAWK - Legacy Fan, Kopite, Main Stander - dependng on the number of posts
  • There is a tithe, membership dues or other system of getting money from members, rather than earning it externally. 'RAWK Supporter' denotes those who have contributed money

Last edited:
Interesting news, Kieta, Milner, Oxlade Chamberlain and Firmino leaving on frees, that’s £100 mil without any return. To stay still they need to replace at least 3 of them which is another £100 mil at least.

I’ve never met other fans who act like that. Not even rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.