Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently a Rag fan was wearing an offensive shirt referring to Hillsboro , thye immediately found him , named him and charged him , we are still looking for the vermin Dipper that threw a pint pot of coins at a young City fan and split her head open.
Dippers are the scum of the earth , they cover up their disgusitng actions and never admit to anything , even when a kid gets shot in her own front room by a drug dealer the police took weeks to find a scouse scrote to help with their enquiries.
Dippers the lowest form of life.

The pile on is another example of dippers offended by everything ashamed of nothing.

They'd be asking the Mayor of Liverpool to put up a statue if one of theirs wore a shirt mocking another clubs discretions.
A Bucharest flag is easily as offensive but will not stop them rolling it out on Thursday nights next season

Apparently a Rag fan was wearing an offensive shirt referring to Hillsboro , thye immediately found him , named him and charged him , we are still looking for the vermin Dipper that threw a pint pot of coins at a young City fan and split her head open.
Dippers are the scum of the earth , they cover up their disgusitng actions and never admit to anything , even when a kid gets shot in her own front room by a drug dealer the police took weeks to find a scouse scrote to help with their enquiries.
Dippers the lowest form of life.
What about the 39 wiped from history like it never happened

The most punishment I could accept for that fan is a lifetime ban to attend United matches. But jail are you f*ck*n serious. This is why I appreciate I come from a country that has strong free speech laws(not the USA). Let's see the next time some fans remind the Dipper they are a bunch of murdering scumbags some bureaucrat and goverment nut is going to go after said fans because they might have offended the poor nerves of some Scouse scum.

When the t shirt wearing dick gets beaten up, his home wrecked and he loses his job, will the dippers fans apologise for their behaviour?

By the way, I'm .not holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.