Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
Well done lfc for getting world class mcallister for the amazing price of £5m or whatever they want us to believe - In fact isnt mcallister paying them?

Anyway, good player, he will improve them quite a lot. I certainly dont believe the price though given how Brighton do business.
Started out at £50m and has been getting lower all week.
It'll £3.75m by the start of the new season

Well done lfc for getting world class mcallister for the amazing price of £5m or whatever they want us to believe - In fact isnt mcallister paying them?

Anyway, good player, he will improve them quite a lot. I certainly dont believe the price though given how Brighton do business.

I’m not convinced he’ll be a particularly great signing whatever the price.

We see this every four years. A relatively unknown player has a decent World Cup. He gets hyped up and lots of attention at his current club, where expectations are modest. Big club splashes a wedge on him and he never looks the same player. Two years later he’s back where he was pre World Cup.

Time will tell.

here is a gem from the twat in chief from rawk, son of spion,just marvel at this

I'd actually disagree with the bit in bold. My first game at Anfield was against them in 1971. I was in an unsegregated Road End mixed in with their fans. I never saw any problems, never felt threatened in any way and I never saw any trouble.

By mid to late 70s that was totally turned on its head, and it was so because of our success. They became incredibly resentful and bitter. That soon turned into Jealous, pathological hatred. It was well established before Ferguson turned up, made use of it and stoked it up further.

I recall going to Manchester to see us smash the club formerly known as City. The amount of anti-LFC and anti-Scouse graffiti sprayed on walls as we drove through the area was astounding. All with MUFC tags too. They were, and still are, absolutely obsessed with us, and it's all based on rampant jealousy and self-entitlement.

Why self-entitlement? Well I heard it said numerous times that "Liverpool had the success we should have had". For some bizarre reason, they felt that we had what they believed should have been theirs. They never earned it. They never deserved it, but they still thought it should have been theirs and not ours. That shows the levels of arrogant, delusional entitlement they've always suffered from.

Their city has always been envious of the world port City of Liverpool. They've always had a chip on their shoulder. But it was our success under Bill Shankly then Sir Bob that fried their brains and turned them into hate-filled mouth-foamers. Ferguson just stoked it and used it to his advantage but the disadvantage of the game generally. Their hatred was born within their intense jealousy and the bitterness within them that resulted. Despite their success in the Ferguson era, they've never recovered their collective sanity. Their obsession with our club and our city is too deeply entrenched now.

Abu Dhabi have just picked up their baton of jealousy and bitterness. They know their success* if fake and fraudulent. They know they just don't carry the prestige Liverpool do. They know we've got things they'll never have, regardless of their blood-soaked dollars and purchased trophies*.
They could tell us a thing or two about ' bloodsoaked'

No. Andy Tate ran a rag fanzine, now look where he is. Goldbridge had a business idea, slag the rags off, he now has a show on talkshite. If you click, the dicks at Sky/talkshite think 'let's hire them'. We feed them. Why?
Proved by that TikTok **** who's on every news channel going being a ****.

I’m not convinced he’ll be a particularly great signing whatever the price.

We see this every four years. A relatively unknown player has a decent World Cup. He gets hyped up and lots of attention at his current club, where expectations are modest. Big club splashes a wedge on him and he never looks the same player. Two years later he’s back where he was pre World Cup.

Time will tell.
Time will tell, and he was in a Brighton team where its easier to shine.

But he looked intelligent on the ball, even a potential pep player. So maybe not suited to the kick and rush football of lfc.

great bit of business today - signing Bellingham as predicted by the bald Irish dildo on You Tube for weeks..........

What? Real Madrid you say? Well I never - prefers culture tapas and sunshine over lobscouse a shithole and having his car wheels nicked? They probably never wanted him anyway.

here is a gem from the twat in chief from rawk, son of spion,just marvel at this

I'd actually disagree with the bit in bold. My first game at Anfield was against them in 1971. I was in an unsegregated Road End mixed in with their fans. I never saw any problems, never felt threatened in any way and I never saw any trouble.

By mid to late 70s that was totally turned on its head, and it was so because of our success. They became incredibly resentful and bitter. That soon turned into Jealous, pathological hatred. It was well established before Ferguson turned up, made use of it and stoked it up further.

I recall going to Manchester to see us smash the club formerly known as City. The amount of anti-LFC and anti-Scouse graffiti sprayed on walls as we drove through the area was astounding. All with MUFC tags too. They were, and still are, absolutely obsessed with us, and it's all based on rampant jealousy and self-entitlement.

Why self-entitlement? Well I heard it said numerous times that "Liverpool had the success we should have had". For some bizarre reason, they felt that we had what they believed should have been theirs. They never earned it. They never deserved it, but they still thought it should have been theirs and not ours. That shows the levels of arrogant, delusional entitlement they've always suffered from.

Their city has always been envious of the world port City of Liverpool. They've always had a chip on their shoulder. But it was our success under Bill Shankly then Sir Bob that fried their brains and turned them into hate-filled mouth-foamers. Ferguson just stoked it and used it to his advantage but the disadvantage of the game generally. Their hatred was born within their intense jealousy and the bitterness within them that resulted. Despite their success in the Ferguson era, they've never recovered their collective sanity. Their obsession with our club and our city is too deeply entrenched now.

Abu Dhabi have just picked up their baton of jealousy and bitterness. They know their success* if fake and fraudulent. They know they just don't carry the prestige Liverpool do. They know we've got things they'll never have, regardless of their blood-soaked dollars and purchased trophies*.
Amongst a forum full of utter self-entitled wankers - that individual stands out as an out and out ****

So far up his own arse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.