Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool fan channel Redmen TV have chosen their most hated player and the winner is.....

200w.gif
3905B633-A9E0-4B60-8488-070C97ABAF11.jpeg

The fat Irish dipper crying about football dying, his club and Manchester United killed it in 1992 when the Premier League was dreamt up. Why would them two saddos do watch alongs on non City social media channels? It’s fantastic watching their tears as they try to come to terms with it all.
Yes these fan channels are all a joke from what I've seen. Only one city video log channel I've seen that don't feed off the negativity

The rest often constantly make ass clowns of self like my own teams toffee tv

It's not just red half of Merseyside who chat absolute crap verbal venom

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230612-045405.png
    Screenshot_20230612-045405.png
    218.9 KB · Views: 152
Alright Dippercrites!

What the fuck have you got to say about your club legend fucking off to manage in the alleged Human Rights abusing, Oil Laden country of Saudi Arabia?

You know....the same fucker who allgedly had his picture taken with members of a drug cartel earlier this year?

No...nothing?

Fuck off you Cunts.

Made a vow to not go on RAWK after today. The amount of false news they put on about our fan base today has made me want to hunt a scouser and fuck them up, dampening my spirits. So no more.

They are fucking vile creatures.
Banning myself from twitter for a few days my feed will only be full of propaganda about how city had no turn out for their historic success

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.