Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still watch our finals, parade and then go online to criticise and yet they're not bothered about us???... silly twats.

Hate anyone associated with this shit stain of a club with every fibre of my body!!!

I'd take 2 blokes and a labrador watching our parade over a few thousand that resulted in fireworks aimed at buildings... the clubs a joke and if i was anything to do with the common denominator of 2 tragedies, i certainly wouldnt be running my mouth about any other fan base.... vermin murdering bastards x2
Mad innit, I can honestly say I saw none of their parade or even the trophy lift in an empty ground.

Genuinely wasn't arsed.

And from the club that bangs on about first is first and second is nowhere!

The bitterness towards the parade on the CIty thread on RAWK is hilarious

They had 750k, honest they really did. A 2 club City of 450k had twice the population in attendance.

Big shout out to the Merseyside transport officials who can manage an additional 500k people being able to visit their Parade at the same time.

The lying cunts.

Edit: just to add this is the City that couldn’t cope with the Eurovision Song Contest & Everton v City on the same day.

Last edited:

It’s pathetic by Gerrard.

First as a parent I’d be worried shit about my daughter, the fact that innocent victims have been killed as part of fueds.

Then just being amongst them, asked to hold something, maybe criminal assets.

Then I’d be considering why would I want to be around gangsters when I’m a high profile sportsman. All the boxers have had to distance themselves & he’s jumped in with both feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.