Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright Dippercrites!

What the fuck have you got to say about your club legend fucking off to manage in the alleged Human Rights abusing, Oil Laden country of Saudi Arabia?

You know....the same fucker who allgedly had his picture taken with members of a drug cartel earlier this year?

No...nothing?

Fuck off you Cunts.

I think Jamie might be a bit dim
Yes

Sure yers were shaky at times rode yer luck but it's not first or won't be last time a team got lucky in a cup final. This oh they bottled it gets banded about far too often when a team wins or loses

Surely Liverpool bottled the first half of the 2005 final where they really should have been down five six goals.

Even that second half and extra time they rode their luck

United is well in 99. Real Madrid against atheltico Madrid in both finals and so many other times teams rode luck to win trophies

Every team has good and bad days. Nature of cup competitions often enables lesser teams to win over superior. Thankfully city never got unlucky like they did in 2021 and the semi of 22

Made a vow to not go on RAWK after today. The amount of false news they put on about our fan base today has made me want to hunt a scouser and fuck them up, dampening my spirits. So no more.

They are fucking vile creatures.

I do question whether the posters on RAWK are genuine scousers or just weirdos who post online about dick measuring contests on topics like 'which club had louder fireworks' or some other nonsensical drivel.

Still watch our finals, parade and then go online to criticise and yet they're not bothered about us???... silly twats.

Hate anyone associated with this shit stain of a club with every fibre of my body!!!

I'd take 2 blokes and a labrador watching our parade over a few thousand that resulted in fireworks aimed at buildings... the clubs a joke and if i was anything to do with the common denominator of 2 tragedies, i certainly wouldnt be running my mouth about any other fan base.... vermin murdering bastards x2

I do question whether the posters on RAWK are genuine scousers or just weirdos who post online about dick measuring contests on topics like 'which club had louder fireworks' or some other nonsensical drivel.
Hardly any of them are from Liverpool it’s a collection of the weak minded and the gullible the type of people who join cults

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.