Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think Nunez is a hot head per se he is just a very emotional player. Some days it'll mean he scores a hat trick but others like today means he will try and nut a guy a couple of times. I said in the last couple of weeks that he has no composure or control so will do mental things like score a banger or miss a sitter. He probably doesn't know what he's gonna do until he's done it.

Questions need to be asked why Liverpool have so many injuries and why they concede first. Last year they lost one less than us i think but drew more and the same thing might cost them this year. Think they have enough to turn stuff around once the injuries start to clear up and I am a little sad Nunez won't get to slap Martinez around next week but more than happy with a 4 point lead at this stage. Jan and Feb are going to be tense months coming off the world cup - I think we might struggle around that time with so many players away at the end of 2022.

Robertson seems to be struggling a bit for them the last few months when I have seen them play.
As far as I can see it's the first straight red of his career at club level. He's had one for two yellows, but doesn't seem to have a particularly poor disciplinary record.

Don't think Nunez is a hot head per se he is just a very emotional player. Some days it'll mean he scores a hat trick but others like today means he will try and nut a guy a couple of times. I said in the last couple of weeks that he has no composure or control so will do mental things like score a banger or miss a sitter. He probably doesn't know what he's gonna do until he's done it.

Questions need to be asked why Liverpool have so many injuries and why they concede first. Last year they lost one less than us i think but drew more and the same thing might cost them this year. Think they have enough to turn stuff around once the injuries start to clear up and I am a little sad Nunez won't get to slap Martinez around next week but more than happy with a 4 point lead at this stage. Jan and Feb are going to be tense months coming off the world cup - I think we might struggle around that time with so many players away at the end of 2022.

Robertson seems to be struggling a bit for them the last few months when I have seen them play.
Genius by klopp - at this rate none of them will be going to the world cup and well rested while the mighty blues will all be knackered from Qatar.

As far as I can see it's the first straight red of his career at club level. He's had one for two yellows, but doesn't seem to have a particularly poor disciplinary record.
Yeah so he's not a hot head :) I just think he's emotional. First home game, fired up, missed some chances, nuts a guy. Classic story of a soon to be cult hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.