Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its frightening over there...you cant tell me they're not deranged...from the Palace thread...

" Worrying that we’ve spent 4 points from our 20 point reserve, hopefully we can regain 6 points so we’re up to 22 points. Man City have a bank of minus 4 points though so if they lose more points, a negative plus a negative is a positive. So ideally we need them to keep winning, it’d be annoying to see them increase that bank by losing games. If we take their average points total of the last two seasons, add our 20 point bank, delete their bank, and then maybe see if Arsenal or Spurs have a bank that we can borrow, then we can drop 24 more points"
Wtf is that cultist talking about?

What the actual fuck is that **** on about??

A negative plus a negative is a positive?
Point reserves?
Points banks?

Jesus wept man, they're insane!
That idiot probably studied advanced maths at school and that was what he wrote in the exam paper for the question ........

"What is the sum of 2 plus 2 and you must show your workings".

90+4 mins

Post update

Liverpool 1-1 Crystal Palace

Who is running on the pitch now?! Some idiot is, and it does not go down well. The stewards quickly whisk them away and we carry on.

Sixty seconds left.

So, what's the chances of this idiot being charged and banned as happened to our "idiots" at the end of last season?

Yeah, I thought as much

Will anyone revisit the Haaland v Nunez debate after tonight. Here's the opinion of one of the RAWK (un)faithful.

b8b0034ba02d265e478a79bff6f39756.jpg

Don't think Nunez is a hot head per se he is just a very emotional player. Some days it'll mean he scores a hat trick but others like today means he will try and nut a guy a couple of times. I said in the last couple of weeks that he has no composure or control so will do mental things like score a banger or miss a sitter. He probably doesn't know what he's gonna do until he's done it.

Questions need to be asked why Liverpool have so many injuries and why they concede first. Last year they lost one less than us i think but drew more and the same thing might cost them this year. Think they have enough to turn stuff around once the injuries start to clear up and I am a little sad Nunez won't get to slap Martinez around next week but more than happy with a 4 point lead at this stage. Jan and Feb are going to be tense months coming off the world cup - I think we might struggle around that time with so many players away at the end of 2022.

Robertson seems to be struggling a bit for them the last few months when I have seen them play.
Too many drugs lad, can't burn the candle at both ends

Can anyone complete my song to the tune it started with a kiss by hot chocolate?
He blamed it on a witch.
Jurgen klopp really is a dick……………..
Years ago we went to a nightclub somewhere in Manchester and Freddie Star was on.Its was just a few months after George Michael had been charged with indecency in a public toilet I think on Hampton Heath or somewhere.
Freddie ... "I`d like to dedicate my next song to that wonderful performer and singer George Michael. I hope you like it".
Band starts playing and Freddie starts his rendition ... "It started with a piss ..."
The fucking place was in meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.