Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turns out he's more like Suarez than I gave him credit for.

Annoying thing is that they actually looked better when he went off, probably because they went back to how they are used to playing. I bet if they start Jota or Firmino next week, they'll hammer the rags. They've gone from a system that gets the most out of a player they know can get 30 goals a season to one that tries to get the best out of a player that they hope will get 20.

Turns out he's more like Suarez than I gave him credit for.

Annoying thing is that they actually looked better when he went off, probably because they went back to how they are used to playing. I bet if they start Jota or Firmino next week, they'll hammer the rags. They've gone from a system that gets the most out of a player they know can get 30 goals a season to one that tries to get the best out of a player that they hope will get 20.
The thing is, like Maguire, he cost 80m quid and has to play

Just had a quick look at RAWK and it is relatively tame and no worse than it is on here when we drop a point. There are a few blaming the referee but an equal number just calling out Nunez for what he did - violent conduct and a deserved sending off.

One interesting thing I noticed is the number of Liverpool fans who think that Jurgen isn't his normal self: his jolly demeanour has been replaced by an irritable one. They clearly do not see what we see - that any time they drop points he is surly, aggressive towards journalists, and full of excuses that blame everyone but himself and his team.

This time yesterday I wanted the scouse twats to beat the rags about 6-0 and continue the humiliation. But now I think a rag win would actually be better.

Be more than happy with another draw tbh, zero chance of that though, was very impressed with Diaz last night, he might actually end McQuires career next week if he plays like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.