Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always one for trying to take a positive.
Nunez has learned early on that this league is abit different and harder than the Portuguese league. It also teaches him (hopefully) that he is going to have to take the stick from defenders, after all , "it's a man game".
Thought that Anderson did nothing wrong and everything right. Niggled and pushed and got in his ear, something that all other defenders will have taken note of now.
I actually thought the 2nd "headbut" was more of a walking forward with head down sort of thing and that if anything he should have been sent off for the one a few seconds earlier which looked like a clear backward movement of the head....but Andersons almost rigid fall was excellent. The split second realisation as to what Nunez had done whilst looking in direction of the ref. He owned Nunez last night
...And from that, the positive is, we didnt lose.
I'll remember to walk forward with my head down when we meet if that's ok then?

I suspect most PL centre halves will take a look at that.
Lad seems to have a very short fuse - doesn't like the physical approach either. Few red cards coming his way
I can see it taking some of his focus away from where it should be. One thing premier league defenders are is professional, any sign of weakness they’ll work on it. Contrast the big man last Saturday. The Bournemouth defenders tried to be physical with him but he never deviated from the game plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.