Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been posted here. This absolute garbage was actually posted on the cults official website.

Mind boggling
Erling Haaland concern emerges at Man City

Manchester City, who will surely be Liverpool’s main rivals for the Premier League title, continued their somewhat ominous start to the new season on Saturday with a 4-0 win against Bournemouth.

But one name that was conspicuous by its absence on the scoresheet was Erling Haaland,

In fact, Haaland spent virtually the whole match on the periphery, recording a mere eight touches across 74 minutes on the pitch before being substituted.

It wasn’t long ago, you’ll recall, that Romelu Lukaku was being widely mocked for registering seven touches in a goalless draw between Chelsea and Crystal Palace.

The Norwegian only managed to complete two passes during the game, though one of those was admittedly an assist for Gündoğan’s opener.

Darwin Núñez has only played 70 minutes so far — in substitute appearances against City in the Community Shield and Fulham in the Premier League — but he’s recorded more than three times as many touches (25) and four times as many passes (eight), in addition to two assists.

Indeed, there are already some signs that Núñez may be more of a facilitator than his opposite number at the Etihad.

We all know this will play out Merseyside Police will investigate and fail to find one single culprit. Liverpool supporters club will say the messages were sent by Chelsea fans impersonating Liverpool fans whilst wearing curly wigs, fake moustaches & shell suits are purposely adding in Scouse words like Yous; G’wed; soft lad& devvoed
Dippers are also famous for perfecting the double negative
“ now Lah don’t you go telling them bizzies Notting (nothing).”
“ I’m not doing no work soft lah”

Well according to the pissed up gambling addict that is did hamman, he just turned and accidentally walked into him. Even the talksport pundits were taking the piss out of him.
I love listening to these so called experts, trying to tell me what I've seen with my own eyes didn't happen.

Not sure if this has been posted here. This absolute garbage was actually posted on the cults official website.

Mind boggling

They miss out the main stat there - Nunez - played 2 scored 1 - Haaland played 2 scored 2.

Probably a simple admin error that they overlooked it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.