Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The absolute shitstains of football are Liverpool fans, Andersen receiving death threats off some keyboard warriors last night.
They are fucking scum and say a bad word against them and you will be looked at like you've got two heads.
I'm calling the fuckers out, and I'll say that a lot of them have caused misery for that football club, and yes a lot of the incidents over the last 40 years has been their fault and they can't hide behind the facts. Pure filth!
I'd be happy to headbutt them to give them some compatible experience.

Just looking at the weekend’s fixtures that will be played before the biggest game in world football on Monday night; and, if:

Wolves beat Spurs
Everton beat Forest
Leicester beat Southampton
Fulham draw with or beat Brentford
Palace beat Villa
and West Ham beat Brighton

… United will be 20th and Liverpool will be 18th, both in the bottom three!

D752C1B3-40B2-46C1-A808-6F2B9A5189E6.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The absolute shitstains of football are Liverpool fans, Andersen receiving death threats off some keyboard warriors last night.
They are fucking scum and say a bad word against them and you will be looked at like you've got two heads.
I'm calling the fuckers out, and I'll say that a lot of them have caused misery for that football club, and yes a lot of the incidents over the last 40 years has been their fault and they can't hide behind the facts. Pure filth!
Well said Blue, absolute nail on head. It will be Paris dibble to blame when it all comes out in the wash.

It's crazy how the media, Klop and Liverpool fans are trying to justify the aggression from Nunez as he was just reacting, talking about double standards.

It's crazy how the media, Klop and Liverpool fans are trying to justify the aggression from Nunez as he was just reacting, talking about double standards.
When Mane nearly took Ederson’s cheek off his face, Liverpool fans were saying he had no right to be that far out of his goal and it was his fault!

Its frightening over there...you cant tell me they're not deranged...from the Palace thread...

" Worrying that we’ve spent 4 points from our 20 point reserve, hopefully we can regain 6 points so we’re up to 22 points. Man City have a bank of minus 4 points though so if they lose more points, a negative plus a negative is a positive. So ideally we need them to keep winning, it’d be annoying to see them increase that bank by losing games. If we take their average points total of the last two seasons, add our 20 point bank, delete their bank, and then maybe see if Arsenal or Spurs have a bank that we can borrow, then we can drop 24 more points"
Did anyone get to the bottom of this one? I think their witch got loose and headed straight for their forum.

Last edited:
Its frightening over there...you cant tell me they're not deranged...from the Palace thread...

" Worrying that we’ve spent 4 points from our 20 point reserve, hopefully we can regain 6 points so we’re up to 22 points. Man City have a bank of minus 4 points though so if they lose more points, a negative plus a negative is a positive. So ideally we need them to keep winning, it’d be annoying to see them increase that bank by losing games. If we take their average points total of the last two seasons, add our 20 point bank, delete their bank, and then maybe see if Arsenal or Spurs have a bank that we can borrow, then we can drop 24 more points"
CD580F9A-AFE3-4DF5-949D-DD8E5CBA4A8E.gif

Just looking at the weekend’s fixtures that will be played before the biggest game in world football on Monday night; and, if:

Wolves beat Spurs
Everton beat Forest
Leicester beat Southampton
Fulham draw with or beat Brentford
Palace beat Villa
and West Ham beat Brighton

… United will be 20th and Liverpool will be 18th, both in the bottom three!

View attachment 53035
Have noticed the MNF is starting 30 mins earlier than normal. Wonder why that is? mmmm, nope can't think why!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.