Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Nunez of Darwin isn't going to get any extra ban?
Whadyano!
Who'd-a thought it?
Presumably, if playing for the mickeys, to get anything more than a 3 match ban, you have to do something ridiculous like that other Uruguyan overbiting canibal, and bite the woman who's marking you.

The absolute shitstains of football are Liverpool fans, Andersen receiving death threats off some keyboard warriors last night.
They are fucking scum and say a bad word against them and you will be looked at like you've got two heads.
I'm calling the fuckers out, and I'll say that a lot of them have caused misery for that football club, and yes a lot of the incidents over the last 40 years has been their fault and they can't hide behind the facts. Pure filth!
To be fair it is only death threats, it is not like they would actually murder anyone over football is it………
oh yeah, sorry.

The scouse that posted ‘we have used 4 of our 20 point reserve’…
Was it the drunk tramp Aldridge?
They did have an interesting thread about expected points, where someone classified games by the expected result and how much better or worse than those expected results the top six clubs were doing. So if they had us down for a draw at Arsenal, and we won, we'd be 2 points up.

So out of 38 games, they might say Liverpool would win 28, draw 7 and lose 3 for example. Any deviation from that would impact the expected points. There's 114 points available and I guess they were looking at Liverpool getting 94 on expected results. But those expected results would have seen wins at Fulham and v Palace. That means they're 4 off so far.

I understand that but I'm struggling with the rest. I can only assume they think that the more we win in the short term, the more we'll drop points over the longer term, as they're expecting us to drop, say, 20 over the season.

They did have an interesting thread about expected points, where someone classified games by the expected result and how much better or worse than those expected results the top six clubs were doing. So if they had us down for a draw at Arsenal, and we won, we'd be 2 points up.

So out of 38 games, they might say Liverpool would win 28, draw 7 and lose 3 for example. Any deviation from that would impact the expected points. There's 114 points available and I guess they were looking at Liverpool getting 94 on expected results. But those expected results would have seen wins at Fulham and v Palace. That means they're 4 off so far.

I understand that but I'm struggling with the rest. I can only assume they think that the more we win in the short term, the more we'll drop points over the longer term, as they're expecting us to drop, say, 20 over the season.

I'd hate to see the formula rag fans are using for their season.

You're one of them aren't you Colin?

Failed gambler and successful alcoholic Dietmar Hamann has made a complete twat of himself once again by claiming Nunez shouldn't have been red carded because he didn't headbutt Andersen he merely "walked into" him. Specsavers' tweet is hilarious.

That deserved more than a like

Just out of interest, did you have to slip into a shell suit and don some dodgy fake hair to get your head around that? A bit like how crime scene investigators have to put themselves in a killer's mindset? Or the way DDL gets into character way before a role, in order to live in his character's shoes?

If so I'm praying for your return to good health, I can dig out the number of a friend of mine who does counselling. Please don't be sending any death threats to anyone online or smashing up any coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.