Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of their old guard is on a downward trajectory. Firmino has been crap for a year now at least, mid-table player at best. Milner runs around and that's pretty much it, does nothing useful footballing wise, Henderson similar. Fabinho aswell isn't stepping up.

If the new signings don't hit the ground running and injury-prone players don't miraculously play 75%+ season then I think title challenge is beyond them.

Lots of their old guard is on a downward trajectory. Firmino has been crap for a year now at least, mid-table player at best. Milner runs around and that's pretty much it, does nothing useful footballing wise, Henderson similar. Fabinho aswell isn't stepping up.

If the new signings don't hit the ground running and injury-prone players don't miraculously play 75%+ season then I think title challenge is beyond them.
Milner was always the water carrier. If there's no one to carry the water for, what's the point?

I can't believe how bad the dippers were tonight. I know they had a few first team players but still should of having enough to best a shit Rags team.

The lose of Mane is looking huge! He said their main man really, His movement creating spaces for his mates. They seem to be struggling to open teams up at the minute.

No midfield to create anything apart from Thiago and he's a sick note. Milner, Elliott and Henderson as a midfield three is fucking horrendous.

Hopefully the twats drop more points in the next few weeks and put the dippers out of the picture.
I think the biggest clue to his importance was the game against them when he rammed his studs into Ederson’s chest. After his subsequent sending off we annihilated a good Liverpool side 5 nil, the dippers even brushed off the result saying their own style of play relied on his power up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.