Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning I woke and pondered how on earth we lost to that lot.
...And then i had this other awful recollection from watching the game....Someone sitting in the crowd with a half and half Utd-Liverpool scarf....WTF!!!!!!
some had norwich scarves on where's the outrage for that

some had norwich scarves on where's the outrage for that
No issue with that at all. I mean its a long way from Manchester to Norwich and Carrow Rd having a small capacity, they simply may not have been able to get a ticket, so much easier to go to the swamp to see a game.
Although the quality on display at Carrow Rd may well have been higher last weekend

Flaccido Dongingo

• Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers

« Reply #28411 on: Yesterday at 06:11:10 pm »

Quote from: rossipersempre on Yesterday at 04:02:55 pm
It’s maybe 2, at most 3 seasons away IMO. Coincides with Klopp calling it a day at end of his contract.
Yeah, lots of supporters will be turning it in at that point, my interest has waned the last 20 years from where I was as a football fan, with the advent, and normalisation of State backed blood soaked oil cheats, what's the point long term?

Might start going to watch my local team again.

=====================================================================

Manchester City FC... sending out of town glory hunters back where they came from since 2008!!!

Last edited:

Flaccido Dongingo

• Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers

« Reply #28411 on: Yesterday at 06:11:10 pm »

Quote from: rossipersempre on Yesterday at 04:02:55 pm

Yeah, lots of supporters will be turning it in at that point, my interest has waned the last 20 years from where I was as a football fan, with the advent, and normalisation of State backed blood soaked oil cheats, what's the point long term?

Manchester City FC... sending out of town glory hunting back where they came from since 2008!!!
Another fine display of glory hunting entitlement of absurd levels.
Do you think Brighton, Brentford, Wolves, Palace etc. fans will be jacking in supporting their teams if they don't win the league any time soon?
No, of course not ... because true 'football fans' don't do that.

The Liverpool sides of the mid 70s - late 80s would stomp all over that current mob.
Depends which time period they met in. Play these days and the current lot would be 6 up by half time, with the 80s team down to 8 men.
If they played in the early 80s it would be a bloodbath. Only the souness team would win that.

Depends which time period they met in. Play these days and the current lot would be 6 up by half time, with the 80s team down to 8 men.
If they played in the early 80s it would be a bloodbath. Only the souness team would win that.
Fair point. I still think that eighties side was immense, though. Souness, Rush, Dalglish, Whelan, Grobelaar, Hansen, Lawrenson, Neal, Kennedy (Alan and Ray), McDermott etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.