Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so small time , but they talk like that also not just the press.
fa5f9947313ebc9cd20a3844f9f5da81.jpg
Propaganda nothing unexpected. Not going read it but for balance did Mr Liew acknowledge when Liverpool were bankrolled by the Moores family?

Don't worry, they will revert to struggling against teams with a clue, who will target the space left by tront the non-existant right back.

We're in their heads.

A few early leavers got on my train at Crime Street just as the 9th goal went in.

Scouse 1: It's nine now. City 4-2.

Scouse 2: Fucking City must have bunged Viera for that comeback.

Sadly, when I did the ticket check they had valid tickets.

Obviously, I and probably everyone on here didn’t watch their game today, due to the clash with the main match today at the Etihad. However, I can’t help but notice that despite the dippers getting 9 goals Salah has no goals or assists? I have just checked and he played 90 minutes. Is he winding down for his big move next summer? Is he useless without Mane? Has he peaked as an elite player? Maybe it was just an off day but you have to wonder.

It’s ok though. Even though he missed he kept smiling (according to the commentary team)

Grinning like a victim more like.

We're in their heads.

A few early leavers got on my train at Crime Street just as the 9th goal went in.

Scouse 1: It's nine now. City 4-2.

Scouse 2: Fucking City must have bunged Viera for that comeback.

Sadly, when I did the ticket check they had valid tickets.
But who's tickets were they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.