Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-0 4-0 9-0 still only 3 points and still FIVE points behind us oh and Parker decided to go four at the back for the first time and have a go 3 mins in wide open goal conceded! Against us the parked the bus never had a go!

Can't remember if it was Radio 5 or talkragshite as I was grazing but, driving home yesterday a dip was moaning about them not spending any money...apparently they've only spent £50M in total the last half a dozen years unlike moneybags City, the studio guy agreed with him.

YCNMIU

Can't remember if it was Radio 5 or talkragshite as I was grazing but, driving home yesterday a dip was moaning about them not spending any money...apparently they've only spent £50M in total the last half a dozen years unlike moneybags City, the studio guy agreed with him.

YCNMIU
They've still not quite finished spending the Coutinho money yet!!

YCNMIU
I think it was the walking ball bag that is Jamie O’Hara, he was baiting City fans to ring in implying we were buying our success. Gabby Agbonlahor was playing good cop in this -IQ pairing. I could only stand about 10 minutes of their drivel & in that time no City fan rang in to point out that actually we have won this seasons net spend trophy which i assume they were fishing for

At half time yesterday their world was a beautiful place, they were 5? Nil up and we were losing. I wish I could have swapped my seat with a dipper for the 5 minutes after our third went in. The heartbreak, the anger, the moaning would have been brilliant to see. No matter what they do, we shit all over their parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.