Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
At half time yesterday their world was a beautiful place, they were 5? Nil up and we were losing. I wish I could have swapped my seat with a dipper for the 5 minutes after our third went in. The heartbreak, the anger, the moaning would have been brilliant to see. No matter what they do, we shit all over their parade.

I’ll be searching YouTube for an armchair dipper view just like a few months ago ;)

I was sat on the train yesterday hearing a dipper chatting the usual shite after every scouse goal and the fact we was 2-0 down at HT… the delight I felt to see his face when Haaland bagged his 2nd to put us 3-2 up and hearing the usual we are buying the league haha

1-0 4-0 9-0 still only 3 points and still FIVE points behind us oh and Parker decided to go four at the back for the first time and have a go 3 mins in wide open goal conceded! Against us the parked the bus never had a go!
Yes can understand that because Liverpool have been dog shut for their first three games. An early Bournemouth goal and it’s a different contest

Whens the "we scored 9 in a game" parade?

They still have the same goal difference as us and half the points.

Scousers will have come out of Anfield yesterday dejected after winning 9-0 because of what happened at the Etihad.
I said to Mrs Vienna on the way back to the car that I bet Littlewoods fans were rubbing their hands together at halftime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.