Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference is the way the knobheads are viewed amongst the masses of fans. Every club has knobheads associated to it. The % varies greatly of course but in general every other club fans call out knobhead behaviour. I’ve seen plenty of blues acting like utter cunts and others intervening to defuse situations stop theft etc. however when it comes to Liverpool there’s sone mass acceptance than violence theft jibbing are just part of who they are and makes them better fans. When a couple of dippers decide to steal a few crates of beer from a little off license they aren’t stopped by the masses if other fans, they are joined by the masses leaving the independent shop keeper thousands of out pocket. The complicity and acceptance stretching to the club and Merseyside police further compound it. The behaviour is never condemned and the perpetrators of such cuntish acts are never prosecuted.
I once worked with a Scouser. He really was quite tolerable, given the fact he was one.

He used to talk about 'scallies.' The thing is, he always did so with a wry grin on his face, as if talking about a cheeky younger brother. He never went so far as to condemn them, though he obviously didn't approve of their behaviour as such. He just saw it as mildly amusing. Like I said, as if they were just naughty little kids.

I suspect this is not an uncommon attitude.

And the way the press/media dont talk over YNWA, what's all that about ?

When I watch back over villa game even though we were belting out bluemoon, Tyler still spoke over it.

It only happens for the dippers. Every bloody game sky BT etc stop talking over YNWA.

Might only be a small childish thing but it really annoys me. If you do it for the dippers do it for all the clubs that have a song.

Its clearly a biased thing to try and show of the dippers support around the world.

But it's just another example of how the press/media treat the dippers different to ofher clubs.
I hate the way they talk over our booing of UEFA's little ditty. I bet they won't when the Dippers do it next season

Its all about the global reach and marketing now... Liverpool have nailed it to be honest because young fans love to latch on to little ditties like.. it means more or you'll never walk alone etc.. these things get marketed to the hilt... the big push years ago was marketing in footballing developing countries like Africa. USA.. Far East and India... younger fans only want to be associated with winning brands which is no coincidence since Abramovic took over Chelsea have the fastest growing fanbase around plus they have won more trophies in that time than any other British team...
Don't forget "we dared to dream" and #thequadison

The difference is the way the knobheads are viewed amongst the masses of fans. Every club has knobheads associated to it. The % varies greatly of course but in general every other club fans call out knobhead behaviour. I’ve seen plenty of blues acting like utter cunts and others intervening to defuse situations stop theft etc. however when it comes to Liverpool there’s some mass acceptance that violence theft jibbing are just part of who they are and makes them better fans. When a couple of dippers decide to steal a few crates of beer from a little off license they aren’t stopped by the masses if other fans, they are joined by the masses leaving the independent shop keeper thousands of out pocket. The complicity and acceptance stretching to the club and Merseyside police further compound it. The behaviour is never condemned and the perpetrators of such cuntish acts are never prosecuted.
Spot on mate. We all have them. It can sicken us and we call it out. It is not what we want to see from any of our so called fans. LIverpool fans do it and it is OK, it was just fun, just a joke, mountain out of a mole hill, it never happened, it was Chelsea, Everton, City, take your pick. It is brushed under the carpet at every opportunity. Sky/BBC and the rest of the media play a big part in it. Making them out to be something special, something different, and most of their fans fall for it, and they cannot take it when other teams win (hence the City hatred) They have some decent fans and I feel sorry for them, for they are the minority. The media allows them to do whatever they want. We have all seen that nothing ever gets done about them no matter what goes on. Bad losers, even worse winners.

Spot on mate. We all have them. It can sicken us and we call it out. It is not what we want to see from any of our so called fans. LIverpool fans do it and it is OK, it was just fun, just a joke, mountain out of a mole hill, it never happened, it was Chelsea, Everton, City, take your pick. It is brushed under the carpet at every opportunity. Sky/BBC and the rest of the media play a big part in it. Making them out to be something special, something different, and most of their fans fall for it, and they cannot take it when other teams win (hence the City hatred) They have some decent fans and I feel sorry for them, for they are the minority. The media allows them to do whatever they want. We have all seen that nothing ever gets done about them no matter what goes on. Bad losers, even worse winners.

I find it odd that the fans that bought real tickets havent kicked up a real fuss. They just seem to except it.

If a someone ( City fan or not ) had taken my seat on a fake ticket I would go mad. Write to the club, press/media, fa etc . I would want action.

The dippers fans seem to scared to call out their "loveable scallies". Not one decent dipper fan reported anyone for the coach welcome. To me they are as bad as each other

Selling the most shirts makes you the best player, it's like they breed these types of idiots in pods to support the red top wankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.