Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So spending less money is yet more evidence that we spend to much?
View attachment 54624

The mental gymnastics here is fantastic, how dare City ask for what they got for the likes of Jesus and Sterling. They don’t understand how the academy makes money for City and on top of that all the prize and tv money alongside sponsorships creates a situation where City run a tight ship. It’s too late for the brain dead idiots who support teams that play in red to realise how well run City are. They seem to think it’s still 2011 where the management are looking at loopholes to get round ffpp.

They don’t understand that a decade of success makes top players realise that City is not only the place to go but stay long term. They should be scratching their head wondering why non of their elite players don’t stay at Liverpool long term and see them as a stepping stone.

Just read the last 2 pages of their thread on us.

They are fucking mental.
I went back a bit further !!! They can’t honestly believe the shite they put in there.
Sometimes seems to be a competition as to who can derive the most absurd theory.
Although at 715 pages and counting they obviously don’t care about us.

So to clarify.

1. If City sell a player it's always a squad player.
2. If we were offered Coutinho money for one of our players we wouldn't sell.
3. America has no human rights issues so Guantanamo bay is a figment of my imagination!

I once saw a liverpool fan from Kirkby in my younger days - her and all her family were massive reds. In that none of them went the actual game but the house was covered in memorabilia. Her Ma used to refuse to talk to me and referred to me as that bluenose cnut. I just used to laugh at her which riled her even further. I adopt the same tactics today - just laugh at them and refuse to engage, they hate it as they want the recognition of being " de werlds greatest fans la"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.