Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once saw a liverpool fan from Kirkby in my younger days - her and all her family were massive reds. In that none of them went the actual game but the house was covered in memorabilia. Her Ma used to refuse to talk to me and referred to me as that bluenose cnut. I just used to laugh at her which riled her even further. I adopt the same tactics today - just laugh at them and refuse to engage, they hate it as they want the recognition of being " de werlds greatest fans la"
But they're not, they are universally loathed outside of their own little bubble.

I once saw a liverpool fan from Kirkby in my younger days - her and all her family were massive reds. In that none of them went the actual game but the house was covered in memorabilia. Her Ma used to refuse to talk to me and referred to me as that bluenose cnut. I just used to laugh at her which riled her even further. I adopt the same tactics today - just laugh at them and refuse to engage, they hate it as they want the recognition of being " de werlds greatest fans la"
Mum sounds a charmer ...... for that cesspit.

Murderous regime? Clearly the antifreeze supper knows all the ins and outs of the ongoing houthi insurgency supported by Iran, who's money is nicely and regularly laundered by Standard Chartered.... who've also been fined for the same friendly service provided to the Russians!

Sports washing, indeed. Once the feller lays off the meths, he might also reflect on the human rights loving US and UK. Didn't fsg provide a private jet used for extraordinary renditions?

Glass coach windows and all that ....
He doesn't need to look at America, all he has to do is look at their shiny new stand. It was built after they forced people out of their own homes because the morally superior dippers needed the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.