Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swoopy on RAWK.

Their fans get no enjoyment out of it. They can't sell out the stadium. It's just meaningless turning up knowing they're likely to beat every team they face.

But it's sinking in about Haaland, Pep, and City with the rest of the Cult on RAWK.

New comments after Haaland's hatrick and last nights 6-0 win against Forest.

I loved this one, although the conversation had moved on from Erling's scoring:

JRed

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers

« Reply #28581 on: Today at 08:57:15 am »

Apparently the Abu Dhabi State club are not buying the league because they had a positive net spend this summer, and didn’t spend the most. One window! So spending billions of state funds, pumped into the club via fake sponsorships in recent years doesn’t matter now.
What a brainwashed gang of c*nts the Cityzens really are.

And this one:

Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 27 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
xx.gif

« Reply #28586 on: Today at 12:05:01 pm »

Quote from: JRed on Today at 09:16:57 am
Even Ronaldo in his prime was prized away from united. Suarez and Coutinho taken from us. Every single top PL club has lost players they didn’t want to. Apart from Abu Dhabi. It isn’t because they all grew up supporting the old Manchester City and can’t bear to leave, so there must be another reason. It would be great if some forensic accountant discovered all the Abu Dhabi bank accounts they must have with their ‘other payments’.
It's clearly the money, isn't it? It takes a special kind of arsehole to go there too, and the sportswash makes sure they are well looked after for selling any soul and principles they might have had before signing.

Apart from a few locals, no one ever grew up wanting to play for Manchester City. They only go there now for the money and the tainted trophies they thieve off the legitimate players of the game. Willing cheats and willing enablers of horrific crimes against humanity. Make no mistake, they are lavishly paid for playing their part in the vile sportswashing programme.

I think other clubs know this too, so don't tend to go all-in trying to prise their players away. Maybe if they hear of some discontent they might have a go, but otherwise they know Abu Dhabi can and will just blow them out of the water with under-the-counter sweeteners to the player in order to secure his loyalty.

It's crystal clear. These players have sold their souls, but the purchaser has been willing to reward them massively for doing so because, to them, the money they are dishing out is relative chicken feed anyway.

Yeah, seriously - me and the other 20k that could be bothered turning up last night were thoroughly miserable! Where do you even start with that - can these cunts speak the truth about anything????
Deluded.

I’m sure they really believe the shit they spout.

And this one:

Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
xx.gif

It's clearly the money, isn't it? It takes a special kind of arsehole to go there too, and the sportswash makes sure they are well looked after for selling any soul and principles they might have had before signing.

Apart from a few locals, no one ever grew up wanting to play for Manchester City. They only go there now for the money and the tainted trophies they thieve off the legitimate players of the game. Willing cheats and willing enablers of horrific crimes against humanity. Make no mistake, they are lavishly paid for playing their part in the vile sportswashing programme.

I think other clubs know this too, so don't tend to go all-in trying to prise their players away. Maybe if they hear of some discontent they might have a go, but otherwise they know Abu Dhabi can and will just blow them out of the water with under-the-counter sweeteners to the player in order to secure his loyalty.

It's crystal clear. These players have sold their souls, but the purchaser has been willing to reward them massively for doing so because, to them, the money they are dishing out is relative chicken feed anyway.
Says it’s crystal clear but can provide not one shred of evidence other than their salty cunty tears. Fuck each and every one of those feral cunts.

And this one:

Son of Spion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
xx.gif

There are so many of them who are absolutely not the full ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.