Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus these fuckers are obsessed ( even though they try convince themselves they aren’t )

Just had a nosey to RAWK on the Liverpool v Everton thread, just to see if they’re getting the threats ready for eld Kloppity and it’s literally all City, Haaland, state owned, money cheats, on a match day thread, a match that doesn’t involve us, absolute fucking weapons they are

Jesus these fuckers are obsessed ( even though they try convince themselves they aren’t )

Just had a nosey to RAWK on the Liverpool v Everton thread, just to see if they’re getting the threats ready for eld Kloppity and it’s literally all City, Haaland, state owned, money cheats, on a match day thread, a match that doesn’t involve us, absolute fucking weapons they are
Rent free

The irony as well!

I tried to follow the logic on that one. I think it's improved their bank balance by 2 points somehow and today's draw is actually a good result in Liverpool's title challenge..
Also if you look at Bala Town’s impressive away win at Aberystwyth in the Cymru Premiership there is a 0.15point variable to be added.
1.15 is then rounded up to 2pt based on the Oslo Lunar Cycle co-efficient.
Therefore I agree with you.

Also if you look at Bala Town’s impressive away win at Aberystwyth in the Cymru Premiership there is a 0.15point variable to be added.
1.15 is then rounded up to 2pt based on the Oslo Lunar Cycle co-efficient.
Therefore I agree with you.
Ahhh. I wondered why it was 2 points. I just thought it was 3 - 1 = 2 but that didn't make sense. Got it now. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.