Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The offside goal was a correct decision (although it didn't really need VAR) but it makes you laugh with them lot getting decisions like that.

All I gleaned from his interview is: that it was tough for them because their game against Newcastle went on so long(!) and therefore it was tougher for them to recover.

Klopp: “I don’t forget they had a big chance today.” Magnanimously following that up with “but I don’t count that one - as it was offside anyway”.

In other excuse news, apparently one of their players suffered a debilitating dead leg.

Seems they better beware of Napoli dishing out Chinese burns this Tuesday.

just text a dipper about van dyke should have seen red.he sent me a video of haaland high foot said it was as bad as manes and said im a different breed.just said i think you need another candle mate
I thought it was a red too.

Walton said it was "force against the foot, but van Dijkhead caught him halfway up the shin.

But then, Darren England was on VAR, so we shouldn’t really be surprised that no action was taken.

"You lot" must be quaking in your boots at seeing how liverpool are finally clicking into gear.
Totally over the loss of Mane and salah playing out of his skin feeling an increased desire and duty to perform.

.....Or.... that was pretty ordinary again. An enjoyable game, but nothing special.
Clearly MAN of the match was pickford, but had to laugh at the sheer delight he showed at getting apoint at home,

"You lot" must be quaking in your boots at seeing how liverpool are finally clicking into gear.
Totally over the loss of Mane and salah playing out of his skin feeling an increased desire and duty to perform.

.....Or.... that was pretty ordinary again. An enjoyable game, but nothing special.
Clearly MAN of the match was pickford, but had to laugh at the sheer delight he showed at getting apoint at home,
I’m just watching your lot now in Wolves’ away kit

Pickford may have been delighted because they were playing against 12

BT showing scenes of Jibbers at the turnstiles?
Absolute bullshit. No Liverpool fan has ever jibbed in at a turnstile and never will mate.
It just doesn't happen and it never has. Never ever. I know its true because I keep reading it in the
national newspaper's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.