Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rawk is just pure comedy. They have the common belief that we are state owned and that we have failed ffp even though both of those beliefs are totally wrong. It’s like Nazi propaganda and they believe it hook line and sinker. What is most amusing is that I assume these are grown ups who have (some anyway) careers and families etc.. but are so immature When it comes to football, the forum is like a kid who is losing at footy in the park and takes his ball home. I won’t say I hate them as I don’t really hate anyone (too widely used statement) but I don’t like them and pity them at the same time.
You know when things are going poor for them because they switch from being the biggest club on the planet to the pluckiest little club that ever lived. They want to be both David and Goliath. It's pathetic really.

Pickford's had his Weetabix. No shit he's going to be happy after fending off Liverpool for 90-odd minutes and VVD being allowed to stay on the pitch.
Pickford was superb today, but the var decision not to send Van Dyke's studs for an early bath was abysmal. If people are going to continue seeing results manufactured by idiots miles away from the actual game, then I can see many deciding there is little point in spending their hard earned cash on season tickets.

Pickford was superb today, but the var decision not to send Van Dyke's studs for an early bath was abysmal. If people are going to continue seeing results manufactured by idiots miles away from the actual game, then I can see many deciding there is little point in spending their hard earned cash on season tickets.
No one will ever convince me that VAR was introduced to do anything other than manipulate games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.