Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't look right, do they?

Midfield doesn't exist, so they are easily countered at the moment. Looks like teams have figured out how to pin Alexander-Arnold and Robertson back. They're currently sacrificing Salah on the wong, who doesn't look at his best, to get that new number 9 in, but who isn't getting the service from their wingbacks. Their press looked a bit lazy and missing Mane more than anything.

2 wins, and even then they were lucky in one of those.

The only positives for them are they've played United and Everton away and they have some players to come back, but I don't think teams will be terrified of them if they continue to play like that.
Don’t know if that’s positives tbh, are normally 3 safe points for them on the road

Jesus these fuckers are obsessed ( even though they try convince themselves they aren’t )

Just had a nosey to RAWK on the Liverpool v Everton thread, just to see if they’re getting the threats ready for eld Kloppity and it’s literally all City, Haaland, state owned, money cheats, on a match day thread, a match that doesn’t involve us, absolute fucking weapons they are
Can’t blame them. It’s clearly Haaland’s fault they can’t beat Everton.

Pickford's had his Weetabix. No shit he's going to be happy after fending off Liverpool for 90-odd minutes and VVD being allowed to stay on the pitch.

Nunez is much worse than I expected, makes the likes of Lukaku look like Van Basten. One of the few times the term "barely a footballer" applies.

He does have qualites that is gonna bag him a few goals though but I doubt he is still in this league in 2 or 3 years

Rawk is just pure comedy. They have the common belief that we are state owned and that we have failed ffp even though both of those beliefs are totally wrong. It’s like Nazi propaganda and they believe it hook line and sinker. What is most amusing is that I assume these are grown ups who have (some anyway) careers and families etc.. but are so immature When it comes to football, the forum is like a kid who is losing at footy in the park and takes his ball home. I won’t say I hate them as I don’t really hate anyone (too widely used statement) but I don’t like them and pity them at the same time.

Rawk is just pure comedy. They have the common belief that we are state owned and that we have failed ffp even though both of those beliefs are totally wrong. It’s like Nazi propaganda and they believe it hook line and sinker. What is most amusing is that I assume these are grown ups who have (some anyway) careers and families etc.. but are so immature When it comes to football, the forum is like a kid who is losing at footy in the park and takes his ball home. I won’t say I hate them as I don’t really hate anyone (too widely used statement) but I don’t like them and pity them at the same time.

To be fair English isn't even a second language to most of them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.