Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bingo that needs to evolve, has one style of play, runs players into the ground and is unable to tinker and refresh a system but, apparently he's the world's best manager.

The dips challenge to us is about to end, another team we've seen off....Arse/spurs will be next to pop their heads up and have a go for a couple of seasons
Klopp said as much at the end of the game that they need to reinvent themselves, which is a pretty daming thing to say about your team especially when you have already started the season. Klopp has also ran them into the ground over his tenure as manager, they looked slow and old to me. Another match when they were out ran by the opposition, that never used to happen. I suppose there is only so many times you can go to the well.

What's the difference between Batman and Scousers..Batman can go a week without Robin !!!

Well they were poor last night.A few more similar results,Klipperty fucks off and they become a mid table team again. No way Bellingham joining that pile of shite.

What puzzles me is that they seem to think that we're the only club that pays agents' fees. Are they seriously THAT naive as to think their beloved FSG haven't paid fees to land the likes of Nunez, Diaz, Carvalho etc etc? I would guess that every top level club pays these fees to "oil the wheels" of potential transfers.
Actually the compliant media will do its best to hint that Agent Fees are a City monopoly.
Like all pro Pool and anti City propaganda it will be devoured by the masses.
They live in a different world of selfish cult behaviour that does not allow them to be realistic about football things.

Their defence and midfield look absolute dross. 'Trent' and Gomez are shite at defending and VVD looked a shadow of his former self. The midfielders are either too old, too young, or just out of form.

IMO, if Klopp persists with his suicidal football, they are gonna be in deep trouble this season. TAA and Robertson continue diving forward with a shite defence to cover them, and a midfield that doesn't have the legs.

I recall that season (think it was the covid season?), where we started badly and Pep switched up our system. From the usual 433 to 4231 and playing more conservatively. We won the title eventually and even got to the CL final. Klopp needs to do that retinkering at the moment, because his team either doesn't have the form or the legs to play his usual.

No,no,no. He should carry on in the same and insist they run more.

Klopp said as much at the end of the game that they need to reinvent themselves, which is a pretty daming thing to say about your team especially when you have already started the season. Klopp has also ran them into the ground over his tenure as manager, they looked slow and old to me. Another match when they were out ran by the opposition, that never used to happen. I suppose there is only so many times you can go to the well.

Klopp is going to sit back more defend so deep now then hit the ball to Diaz and Salah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.