Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here we go...Time to blame the owners apparently Liverpool never spend any money.

I know a set of fans that love to protest when they're losing and then tag along when their winning...Maybe they could help them out. Funnily enough, both sets of fans are cunts as well.

Last edited:
We all know he runs his teams into the ground over 3/4 seasons. This season he did it in preseason too.
The amount of miss control and missed passes, look like their muscles are gone and the nerve endings can't get the command from their brains (assuming... )
Sarah needs 3 month rest.

Bit of a clash between Jurgen’s ‘we need to re-invent ourselves’ and the sound bites thrown out and repeated Ad nauseam by their fans.
‘This means more’
‘Mentality monsters’
‘Gegenpress’
‘Imagine being us’

I can only think of City’s ‘together’ campaign as a sound bite. And that has been constantly echoed by Pep - ‘if a player wants to leave…’

Perhaps Liverpool’s PR dept should come up with some sound bites that reflect reality:
‘Hoofball - taking back the Liverpool way’
‘Humility (finally) begins’
‘Aspiring to be City’ - (c) moyes
‘Anfield, liverpools 15th man on the pitch’
They could always hack into our PR files

Wow just watched the highlights. Should have been 5 by half time.

Looks a tough group now with Ajax to come.
and the good thing is, if they finish level with Napoli on points it's probable that Napoli will be above due to the head-to-head scores (as long as they don't crumble at Binfield.

Here we go...Time to blame the owners apparently Liverpool never spend any money.

I know a set of fans that love to protest when they're losing and then tag along when their winning...Maybe they could help them out. Funnily enough, both sets of fans are cunts as well.

Outbreak of zebra-pants incoming from Ireland and Norway, headed towards Liverpool.

It would be great if they were to drop out of the top 4 but we cannot write their obituary yet.
No way ..i think they are def top four... Chelsea could go any direction...Arsenal and utd chasing 3rd and 4th with dippers..spurs and us top two maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.