Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
you win some you lose some - can't imagine ever going off like this in public

His transition from saying “I can’t imagine a scenario in which I would call for Klopp to be sacked” to “Jurgen Klopp, you stubborn, stubborn man, get Milner off the pitch” and “Thanks, Klopp, you fucking genius, get Milner of the pitch you fucker” AND calling Klopp a disgrace for continually picking Milner, Gomez, TAA, etc. took exactly 10 minutes.

I'm staggered by the negativity towards Liverpool this morning. Can no one see the clear improvement over the last two years? Two years ago they were thrashed 7-2 by Aston Villa but went on to dominate English football. All they need now is for "Trent" to learn how to defend, Gomez to learn how not to trip over the ball and VVD to run faster. No problem. Oh and maybe get some midfielders so that James Milner doesn't have to do it all on his own. And a top quality goal scorer. But he might cost the thick end of a hundred million.
Gomez will be finding out that he is walking alone and probably won’t play for the cult again.

I remember Arsenal doing a similar thing and a commentator, I forget who, absolutely raging because standing around on the pitch, or even walking, just isn't done. This is not a Sunday League game and you don't just stand around like a twat when the other team are going for goal.
It was Neville and it was against us.

I must admit that I quite liked Klipperty once upon a time.
Thought he was a decent guy.
But his years at victimpool have changed him.
He is now a fully fledged deluded fucking idiot.
Most of what comes through his fake teeth is absolute 100% bollocks.
He's been indoctrinated into the cult and surely nobody can take his senseless inane jibbering seriously.
Absolute victim.

To be fair mate, he's not had it easy with the dry pitches, wind and witches. Bloke must be traumatised.

I'm staggered by the negativity towards Liverpool this morning. Can no one see the clear improvement over the last two years? Two years ago they were thrashed 7-2 by Aston Villa but went on to dominate English football. All they need now is for "Trent" to learn how to defend, Gomez to learn how not to trip over the ball and VVD to run faster. No problem. Oh and maybe get some midfielders so that James Milner doesn't have to do it all on his own. And a top quality goal scorer. But he might cost the thick end of a hundred million.
If only they had some money to spend……..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.