Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
City are in Bingo’s head 24/7, Pep has broken the ****, pure and simple
Wait till Pep signs a contract-extension after Christmas, Bingo's teeth will explode (opening up a huge hole in the space-time continuum).

Last edited:
It's early in the season - but Liverpool look awful.

Against Napoli, their press wasn't aggressive enough. Their strikers were less than clinical. But worst of all, their defense was terrible. In particular, Liverpool's high line is extremely susceptible to a ball over the top. Time and again Liverpool were caught out.

Last edited:
Diaz is playing alone, while the rest are running around the pitch like brainless zombies... burnt out and dead inside. It's beautiful to watch them like this. Klopp made a mistake extending his contract imo.

I’m sorry to burst everyone’s bubble, but they will beat Wolves this weekend. Then it will be back to normal again between Klopp and the cult.

I’m sorry to burst everyone’s bubble, but they will beat Wolves this weekend. Then it will be back to normal again between Klopp and the cult.
I agree they will, but i wonder whether theyll look any good doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.